FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Scandal

Assasin DPS help

Hello. Can u just look at my logs and say smth to make my dmg rise...Started to play like 4 months ago, i'ts all my WOW expirience. I have nice gear, 2 880 Vendetta relics, bis legs, 2 parts of new set, not good trinkets(replaced Angerboda(875) to Eye with Vers(880) and Eye of command(865) with Frond(895) i'ts like all i have about trinkets. Simcraft tells me that the MasterPoison and AgonizingPoison decrease my DPS. I'ts probably because of my Stats(Vers), but i don't wanna play with MP\AP build at all (like my Exs\Ela build so much). I want to know what am i doing wrong? Pushing buttons (I mean wrong rotation at all: opening, tunnel, burst, etc.)? Not properly distribute energy? I must spend 2-3 CP to make my EP work 99% of time or can i slacking a bit and get 4-5 CP Envenom and looseing EP to 75%-85%? Refreshing all bleeds before and after Exs use or w8 till Rapture comes to 1-2sec remain with 150k dmg after Vanish on burst? I wanna so much to know, wanna be the "best from the West" :D

Thank you in advance!

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/borean-tundra/Скантал/simple

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18172415/11/

Edited by Scandal

On 31/01/2017 at 6:09 PM, Scandal said:

Hello. Can u just look at my logs and say smth to make my dmg rise...Started to play like 4 months ago, i'ts all my WOW expirience. I have nice gear, 2 880 Vendetta relics, bis legs, 2 parts of new set, not good trinkets(replaced Angerboda(875) to Eye with Vers(880) and Eye of command(865) with Frond(895) i'ts like all i have about trinkets. Simcraft tells me that the MasterPoison and AgonizingPoison decrease my DPS. I'ts probably because of my Stats(Vers), but i don't wanna play with MP\AP build at all (like my Exs\Ela build so much). I want to know what am i doing wrong? Pushing buttons (I mean wrong rotation at all: opening, tunnel, burst, etc.)? Not properly distribute energy? I must spend 2-3 CP to make my EP work 99% of time or can i slacking a bit and get 4-5 CP Envenom and looseing EP to 75%-85%? Refreshing all bleeds before and after Exs use or w8 till Rapture comes to 1-2sec remain with 150k dmg after Vanish on burst? I wanna so much to know, wanna be the "best from the West" :D

Thank you in advance!

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/borean-tundra/Скантал/simple

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18172415/11/

You can refresh Rupture much earlier; when applying a 5CP one, you can refresh under 7s without losing anything.

Don't forget to always buff Rupture when you can, and be sure to maintain the Envenom buff for 100% of the time Kingsbane is active. Outside that you can't maintain it that much, and that's alright.

Don't spend Energy unless you need to, you can let it pool 

Ty for tips. change my talents... couz get 3-4 new NH items with Crit-mastery and take dat MP\AP build... 1 more q - how i must spend my CD's? Like when its off cd or Kingsbane with Vendetta always and Vanish with Kinsbane\Vendetta always? Oh, and is it rly worth to get 3d relic on MA if I get New trink from Elisanda?

2 hours ago, Scandal said:

Ty for tips. change my talents... couz get 3-4 new NH items with Crit-mastery and take dat MP\AP build... 1 more q - how i must spend my CD's? Like when its off cd or Kingsbane with Vendetta always and Vanish with Kinsbane\Vendetta always? Oh, and is it rly worth to get 3d relic on MA if I get New trink from Elisanda?

2MA relics is currently the best setup if you don't have the legendary boots.

Use your cooldowns whenever they are available - remember Vendetta lasts 20s, so your target has to live that long as well. Stack them if you can, but don't hold on to a cd for a long time just to wait

if i have Vendetta Boot's(and Elisandra Trinket), worth 3 relics? And last 1 - "but don't hold on to a cd for a long time just to wait" is 5-10 sec w8ing time when Kingsbane coming its bad or fine (Vendetta already ready), and all burst like Vanish-Kingsbane-Vendetta don't get off cd's in same time, should i w8 like 10-15 sec for Vanish atleast to push it with Vendetta\Kingsbane>?

6 hours ago, Scandal said:

if i have Vendetta Boot's(and Elisandra Trinket), worth 3 relics? And last 1 - "but don't hold on to a cd for a long time just to wait" is 5-10 sec w8ing time when Kingsbane coming its bad or fine (Vendetta already ready), and all burst like Vanish-Kingsbane-Vendetta don't get off cd's in same time, should i w8 like 10-15 sec for Vanish atleast to push it with Vendetta\Kingsbane>?

Vanish should always be used with Rupture.

You can use Vendetta if Kingsbane is coming up within 6 seconds.

I don't know an exact time for waiting to use Kingsbane though - I probably would never wait more than 15s. The important part with Kingsbane is that you keep Envenom at 100% uptime while the poison is ticking.