FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shilix

Resto Druid low hps

Hello around,

this is my first topic here and I hope that someone of you can actually help me.

I´m the Resto Druid of my Guild and since Nighthold came out I´m struggling with my hps. In Emerald Nightmare I was quite fine with my hps but since Nighthold it´s way to low for my Gear. I know probably my Effloresence uptime is a bit low but that can´t be all. The Priest and Pala Heal in my Guild have like 200-300k hps more in every single Encounter.

My Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/thrall/Shilix/simple

My Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15954777/latest#metric=hps

We are a semi progress Guild and want to start with Nighthold Mythic soon so i need to step up my Gameplay.

My legendarys so fare are Chest,Shoulder,Waist and Sephuz.

If u´re able to help me I would appreciate that :).

Sorry for my English it´s not my main language.

Thanks in advance

Your sad resto druid :(

Hello,

I went through your logs and here're some notes:

Gear: try to balance your secondary stats a bit, you have a HUGE amount of Crit with a very lacking Mastery. Heavy prioritizing of Crit was a thing on the start of the expansion but now it's more Int>keep your other stats balanced. Try to switch a bit of Crit into Mastery and Versatility. I will not tell you the exact numbers, they are different for different people, but you can use RDSW or Twig It to generate your own statweights.

Talents: the talents in tier6 are switchable, it's not always Inner Peace, especially that you are not utilizing it. You used this talent for example on Scorpion and Anomaly but cast only 1 Tranq, so it was a waste. If you can't push an additional Tranq, use SB talent (especially on short fights).

Spell casts: you are extremely focused on Rejuws, sacrificing everything else to it. Don't try to keep all the raid blanketed all the time, it does nothing but overheal.

Your other than Rejuws casts are not simply low, they are pretty much non-existant. Knowing that normally Rejuw does about 40% of Total healing, you actually miss at least half of the remaining 60%.

Just as an example, let's take an Anomaly fight log of 3:10 min length:

Efflorescence: 2 casts of 6 possible

Cenarion Ward: 2 casts of 6 possible

Lifebloom: 1 cast. This is .... bad?

One Florish, one Artifact use, one Tranq...

TL;DR: you don't do a decent healing because you cast nothing but Rejuws (140 of 175 heal casts on Scorpion, 84 casts of 108 on Anomaly...). Try to use other spells, especially those that should be cast on CD. :) 

Hey,

first of all thank you for your help :).

Secondly i´m using RDSW right now but it just shows 0 in every Stat. What I´m doing wrong? :D

Third. Yes my Cooldown usage seems to be pretty bad and I need to use them better any tips for that? I have a WeakAura for it but it seems to me like í´m blind...

39 minutes ago, Shilix said:

Hey,

first of all thank you for your help :).

Secondly i´m using RDSW right now but it just shows 0 in every Stat. What I´m doing wrong? :D

Third. Yes my Cooldown usage seems to be pretty bad and I need to use them better any tips for that? I have a WeakAura for it but it seems to me like í´m blind...

RDSW works only when you are in a real fight.

For CDs - maybe you WA set is not comfortable to you or your UI is a bit overwhelming, like you are trying to track too many things?

If it's not the issue, try to focus on CDs one by one. For example, focus only on using CW on CD in one raid, then add to it Lifebloom in the next one, etc.

I reworked my UI a bit and changed my WA should be fine for now. I´ll try to focus on Effloresence and CW first now.

Thy for all will upload my Logs when we did Normal tomorrow :)

Effloresence - if well placed, it does quite a bit of healing (for me it's around 12-16% usually, without Spring Blossoms talent), keep it 100% of the time under a group that takes or will very likely take damage (Frost debuff mark on Spellblade, Plague mark on Ticho etc.), if there isn't that kind of mechanic, just throw it under  tank/melee group.

Lifebloom - always keep it rolling, usually on one of the tanks, it doesn't just heal, but also enables you to clearcast Regrowth thus save a lot of mana (more mana = more HPS).

If you track many CD's with WA try not to create an icon/bar for some of them, use a sound notification when it procs or it's not active. It takes a bit of time to get used to it, but personally I found sound-auras to be extremely helpful as they allow me to keep UI clean and help to care less about visually tracking buffs/procs/cd's and focus more on sorroundings and fight mechanics.