Ceraius

Cooldown Announcer Addon

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

I couldn't find a specific "Tanking" sector on the forums so I thought this'd be the place for this one as it's not class restricted per say.

I'm looking for an addon that would announce to the raid when defensive cooldown X is active and when it fades. Mainly to let the healers know i'll need less attention for a few secs. I've seen some tanks sporting this kinda stuff in the past, but haven't thought to ask them what are they using for that.

I'd also like it to take external ones into account. (Pain Suppression, Guardian Spirit etc) 

So the core of this post would be if anyone knows an addon that does that and what it's called.

Or if ElvUI has something that can achieve this result.

Thank you.

Edited by Ceraius

This one does what you want i believe

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rsa

is an addon that aims to help players with the announcement of certain spells, as well as reminding you of important missing buffs. For example, it can detect when you cast Divine Protection, and it will send a message like so:
rsa_img1.jpg
As you can see, it can announce when it first is cast, and then again when it ends, not only that, but you can customise the messages that are sent.

• Like 1

I use tellmewhen, it is usefull for almost anything, you can display which spells are on/off cooldown, how long they will remain off cooldown, you can track buffs and debuffs aswell including stacks ofc.

it does require some getting used to but I might be able to help out if ya like

TellMeWhen @ curse.com

You can also try this one: 

This is a very useful addon and you can set whatever spell you want to announce, and how to announce.

This one does what you want i believe

is an addon that aims to help players with the announcement of certain spells, as well as reminding you of important missing buffs. For example, it can detect when you cast Divine Protection, and it will send a message like so:

rsa_img1.jpg

As you can see, it can announce when it first is cast, and then again when it ends, not only that, but you can customise the messages that are sent.