FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Papagoose

Help me understand my weights

Uncommon Patron

Hey guys. So, in an effort to squeeze every last drop out, I have been using simcraft to make my own weights. But, I am confused... at my current build, it has haste actually beating mastery by a bit. 

Agil-15.12, Crit- 11.83, Haste- 12.31, Mas-12.02, Vers-10.26

Every guide I have read said stack mastery no matter the cost, but it seems that with my current gear it wants me to add a little more haste. I did the sim right, I am just wondering if I should go with that pawn string (till the next upgrade, of course) or not. My toon is Dordn on Windrunner. And yes, I know, my storm relic sucks and I need to redo my neck enchant now lol.

Thanks!

Hi there ... I wanted to post a new topic but I saw this and thought I might ask my question here.

Before 7.1.5 SimCraft could give us our stat weight but after 7.1.5 the new SimCraft is not giving me Pawn String for stat weights. What stat weight should we follow now to compare our gears?

Thanks anyway

On 05/02/2017 at 3:23 PM, Shimino said:

Hi there ... I wanted to post a new topic but I saw this and thought I might ask my question here.

Before 7.1.5 SimCraft could give us our stat weight but after 7.1.5 the new SimCraft is not giving me Pawn String for stat weights. What stat weight should we follow now to compare our gears?

Thanks anyway

You have to enable weights for it to output it under Options->Scaling.

On 04/02/2017 at 11:28 AM, Papagoose said:

Agil-15.12, Crit- 11.83, Haste- 12.31, Mas-12.02, Vers-10.26

Every guide I have read said stack mastery no matter the cost,

see...this is what happens with bad advise on forums. What you said, stack mastery no matter the cost...is WRONG. I am not trying to be mean here or blaming you but this "community statement" needs to get removed. Its like a parasite of bad information. 

Look at your weights...look at them. What is the highest stat? AGI!

Now look at the rest...look at the differences...there very very minor....yes mastery/haste are better but all stats are good.

Higher ilevel wins.....if your using weights i assume you are using PAWN. So listen to it....set yar weights and listen...if a item is a % increase then wear it (tier bonus are first) 

The only place you will see ilevel not winning is sockets/rings/next. Pawn will assume you are going to put a 150 mastery gem in the socket and calc % based on this. 

As BM you have not breakpoints or caps in stats...more stats = more pew pew.  

and as a FYI ...haste is usually overvalued in sims.