FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Weavile

Outlaw Greenskins Help

So I recently got hold of Greenskin's, but I'm slightly confused as to how exactly I should be making the best use of the buff BtE now gives. If anyone could give me a full rundown that would incredible, but these are the questions I'm specifically wanting answers to: 

- If I don't have an opportunity proc and the buff is about to expire, do I use it on a normal PS? 

- Do I want to consume the buff on the first opportunity proc I get after using BtE, or do I want to hold out for Blunderbuss? 

- Is Swordmaster a viable alternative to QD in order to increase my chances of getting opportunity procs? 

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Weavile said:

So I recently got hold of Greenskin's, but I'm slightly confused as to how exactly I should be making the best use of the buff BtE now gives. If anyone could give me a full rundown that would incredible, but these are the questions I'm specifically wanting answers to: 

- If I don't have an opportunity proc and the buff is about to expire, do I use it on a normal PS? 

- Do I want to consume the buff on the first opportunity proc I get after using BtE, or do I want to hold out for Blunderbuss? 

- Is Swordmaster a viable alternative to QD in order to increase my chances of getting opportunity procs? 

Thanks in advance!

Not in order:

Yes, Swordmaster becomes the better choice

You don't need to wait for Blunderbuss, but I think it's better to make sure you have the buff before consuming that proc (ie: be sure to use BtE to get the buff before consuming Blunderbuss) if you can use it quickly

You should never get few enough procs that that would happen

So by that you mean if I get a BB proc, but I don't have the Greenskins buff, and BtE is about to come off CD, I should hold onto it?

Also thank you very much for the detailed reply (:

On 06/02/2017 at 11:28 AM, Weavile said:

So by that you mean if I get a BB proc, but I don't have the Greenskins buff, and BtE is about to come off CD, I should hold onto it?

Also thank you very much for the detailed reply (:

Correct, I'd hold on to the proc and use BtE for the proc as soon as possible

• Like 1

Hello,

I am sorry i dont agree with ur answer here, due to 4 SB  u should only and only use BTE for a BB Proc , else it will result in a clear Dps loss. Never use use BTE for a normal PS - u should wait for a BB Proc then use Bte and BB , go on with normal rotation till ur next BB proc.