Arms warrior Dps help

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I want to ask about my rotation cause i'm not doing that much dmg as i should or maybe i'm wrong.

Just need a few tips and if you could tell me what i could change in my rotation,gear,talents.

Here's one combat log on Tichondrius:

Here's my armory:

Just a few things:

• Why did you cast Warbreaker three times in an 8 minute fight?
  • Is there a reason why you didn't Bladestorm once?
  • You have huge periods of downtime for some reason. It feels like you are moving way too early for tactics or something, because 10-15+ seconds of doing nothing multiple times isn't great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blessingok
      Hi, I want to level a hunter, I was going to choose human, but has anyone tested void elf to see how the racials compare?  thanks
    • By Narii625

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
      Tank All DPS (Healing offspec preferable but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others.
      We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS and a Tank for Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      Fill out our Application form & add me on and/or Discord! ID: LadyPluu#1299
      Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By LazioB
      Hi everyone! This is my first time playing endgame content, thanks to some veteran friends who invited me to play with them. I started with a Fury Warrior, and now that I feel comfortable, I started logging the runs. 

Here is a part of Antorus Normal ( I accidentaly deleted the file later which included the rest of the bosses :( )

Would anyone please take a look at it to see where I have room for improvement (probably everything) and how can I tackle those issues?

PD: Im lacking one of the BiS leggos, and ever since I have the Convergance of Fates trinket, I lost my rotation, cant seem to find when to fire each ability now.
    • By Javalvik
      <Exo> is an old guild from Dragonblight which semi-recently transferred to Stormrage in search of mythic raiders. We are a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. 
      We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to get loot and have a good time, however this still means on progression nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some shit.
      Our raids are on 3 nights a week; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9pm-12 Server Time (EST). The Monday raids are optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights.
      Currently we are in need of any competent DPS, off specs are always a welcome addition but not required. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience, or class.
      We do not have a minimum item level required to join our raid team, however we will require you to catch up in our Monday farm-runs up until you are at a mythic level.
      If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please add Pasha#1800, Java#1849 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to talk with an officer.