FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
NuovoDolore

Hello! An intro to me :)

Hi everyone! biggrin.png I just wanted to introduce myself to all you peeps that I have something in common with...and whom are all over the world. I think thats neat. Reminds me of my guitar site I frequent.

My name is Michael Young, you can call me Mikey or Nuovo. Thats my main toon. Hes a Shadow Priest and lvl 65...for now. :) Nuovo Dolore are real words, its Italian (tho Im not). I got it from super nova...I am a big sifi astrology alien type buff. I love that stuff.

Anywho, I have nothing but praise for this site. I have scoured the net looking for help with my priest cause I wanna max him out and thats how I got here. Why get this involved in something if your not gonna try? The pages flow great, the info is easy to understand (even for a noob like me) and most of all, people seem to help each other out! I think thats great!

I will be seeing you around in the forums and dont be shy!!! Stop by and say Hello...sit down and have a drink on me smile.png

Take care!

Can you send me some money for that drink you talk about.?

Welcome m8.

• Like 1

Can you send me some money for that drink you talk about.?

Welcome m8.

When I hit that elusive lottery...u got it! Nice to meet you Shine! I love ur avatar!

Always good to see this amazing community grow.  Bring your friends.

It certainly does seem to be amazing here...thats why I joined. Working on my son joining site now and will cetainly tell my friends! Very nice place here. Hope to see you around Moozedruul.

• Like 1

If you have any questions you can rest assured there will be an answer here soon. Longest I've had to wait for anything was about a day.

• Like 1

If you have any questions you can rest assured there will be an answer here soon. Longest I've had to wait for anything was about a day.

I lurked for a day or two and I must say I could see what your talking about, Shine. Everyone seems to be friendly and willing to help, and I think admin has their sock drawer in order! tongue.png I like it like that! smile.png