FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cognac86

Overall unholy problem(s)

Hi guys. 

First of all my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Darkkono/simple

Legendaries in possesion : uvanimor, sephuz, takthreritrix & acherus.

So my main problem is low dps compare to high gear level (which is 897 in raids) , rarely I can hit 500k dps in NH hc. So I done plenty dps testing on dummy (with different gear stats) and it seemed to be the best when I had : 

crit : 8% , haster 24% , mastery 72% , vers 8% - and equipped taktheritix + uvanimor. Hovewer in raids I'm doing less dmg than with composition : 

crit 14% , haste 20% , mastery 65% , vers 7% - and equipped taktheritix + sephuz... Was trying  to find perfect stat composition, however there is none info either on forum or guides. 

So I would much appreciate if You guys could share Your toughts , which is the best composition of those 4 legs and optimal gear statistics.

Much appreciate !

Main thoughts are super low crit, roughly 15% is where you wanna be, slightly less or more is fine. Though with that said sephuz's isn't ideal. Next I must say your trinkets aren't very fantastic, there are many you could find that would improve your dps. I don't know exactly what you have to put on/take off for other pieces of gear. But I must say your vers is high, your crit is low, your haste is above average, and your mastery is lower than i would be aiming for. Outside of this I really can't offer much advise without logs. 

Best legendary combo would be Uvan, and Takthreritrix.

Thank You very much for response ! 

Then i will go for : crit 15% , haste 21% , mastery 77% and vers 5% . Unfortunately don't have many trinkets in bags , best are 880 ursoc paw and 875 valorous chain.

Some logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18603541/latest/ , however I dont have yet logs with combo uvanimor+takth, but maybe You can find some mistakes made.

I think the chains would be an upgrade. Checking out krosus. Your best parse you had, you missed 1 potion, roughly half of your soul reapers were delayed and you missed one, good amount of over cap on runic, while that is partially unavoidable you have more than I suggest. Missed a darktransformation cast, I you have shoulders but just casting it off CD is better. Mark of the trained soldier is better for unholy than Satyr.