FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Criselwisel

Frost Dk BoS needs help

Hi, 

I'm having some problems about my performance in Nighthold, descending from 93~ in Emerald Nightmare / ToV to 40 as max. 

For example, here is my last log; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6XcR9hDxnajQrd24#type=damage-done&fight=1

And my profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15659570/latest/#

WoW Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/cthun/Ladkrisel/simple

It seems I don't get used to this new build (BoS), but I can't see any problem in my rotation, so any tip, another point of view... would be very appreciated.

Looking at star augur. Only 1 potion. No flask. Your first breathe is where your losing most of your damage (a lot of it anyways) it only lasted roughly 30 seconds, with ring you should easily be able to extend it to past 70-80 seconds if not longer.  Then lastly you should be extending your first gathering storm to 10 stacks, then recasting RW so you can get really strong RW's it's something that is very strong and really a large dps icnrease when it's possible to do without sacrificing to many rimes.

5 hours ago, Drtain said:

Looking at star augur. Only 1 potion. No flask. Your first breathe is where your losing most of your damage (a lot of it anyways) it only lasted roughly 30 seconds, with ring you should easily be able to extend it to past 70-80 seconds if not longer.  Then lastly you should be extending your first gathering storm to 10 stacks, then recasting RW so you can get really strong RW's it's something that is very strong and really a large dps icnrease when it's possible to do without sacrificing to many rimes.

Yeah, Augur was, probably, my worst boss. First breath was a disaster (waiting too much for Hungering Rune Weapon xD), but the RW mechanic... I think that's my main mistake. Don't know exactly when I should use it. Maybe I need to wait to have some runes before cast it or just use it as soon as I have available? 

Thank you!

Any during HRW is easy to accomplish. Lust is another easy one, any other than that it can be RNG based, outside of breathe it's very difficult to do.