FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nerphus

BoS issues?

My guilds dk manages 1 minute breathes or slightly short/longer without ring or belt. Part of your issue is no 4p, but you should/could still be having a longer duration. I can't tell what you're opener is but what i would guess is wrong, is the opener. How you should be opening is as follows Prepot>RW>HB>OB>OB> wait until you have 3 runes>PoF>Breathe>RW(if up)> Into your "normal" rotation once you drop to 30 runic or 45 runic with no runes HRW> spam oblits/rime procs, you know the norm. With all this said i suggest stil using rime procs as much as possible being that you have the BiS helmet rime procs are very impactful your overall damage compared to others where it would be slightly less impactful.

• Like 1

He has 9k haste, 6k Crit. He's not intentionally stacking haste just kind of how gear rolled for him. But I mean i guess he has more than some dks for haste? Idk when i'm frost i aim for haste to 8k and crit past that.

• Like 1

Also as i mentioned idk if all of his breathes with HRW are 1 minute but i know he does do it often enough to say he gets 1 minute breathes.

• Like 1

By the way, as the guide does not make it entirely clear, do I delay BoS until HRW comes off cooldown, or do I delay HRW until the second BoS comes off cooldown?

BoS falls off pretty fast without HRW but delaying it is having it sit unused (but still off cooldown) one minute before each use. HRW, on the other hand, is resource overkill without BoS up, and it too has to sit a minute unused before each use if it has to wait for BoS.

I assume I use BoS on cooldown and delay HRW?

Edited by Ashiraya