FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nalar

Affliction dps help

hey all

i ran affliction today in NH normal , got up to elisande down , but would someone like to look over my logs to see what i could do to imporove my dps please.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fcjb9gr3awQCp6KL/#boss=-2&difficulty=0https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fcjb9gr3awQCp6KL/#boss=-2&difficulty=0

thanks in advance

Nalar

Edited by Nalar

Hey there,

all i can see your Logs are quite good. Maybe just a few things to think about that could maybe improve your DPS.

I would recomend "Siphone Life" instead of "Soul Harvest" . In my logs, SL causes ~10% of my over all Damage which seems to be a bit more than a 20% Buff für 30sek over the complete fight. If i´m not totally on the wrong way, SH improves your DPS about 2-3% over the complete fight. So it seems SL provides a higher output.

Maybe you could try to use "Soul Effigy" instead od "Soul Conduit" ... know the guid said: 1 Target = SC / 2 Targets = SE, but i guess its just a recomondation...so you could give it a try. Especially in combination with SL its should work.

Thats all i could advise you...maybe i´m totally false but hey...thats how i play and how it feels smooth for me :)

Good luck and have fun.

Cya

Edited by Devkarin

yay after 700+ views i finally got a reply , and thankyou , yeah i was and still am changing talents to what is good at the moment , but thankyou again for looking and giving me some pointers , it all helps