FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Onireaper

Shadow Infusion and Legendary shoulders.

Shadow infusion is considered sub par. however with the legendary shoulders i no longer need to wait for my ghouls to be up, i can use Dark transformation twice and have it up nearly on CD for my apocalypse.  and with my weapon only consuming 6/8 stacks of wound. the uptime of wound no longer suffers from not using festering claws.

anyone have anything on actual numbers on this?

Edited by Onireaper

I can't confirm nor deny it being better I use to think it could be with the fight design of EN/ToV. But with the current fight design of NH with how your pet can aoe apply wounds i don't see shadow infusion being better, because of how many wounds infected claws offers. Infected claws when you dark transformation infected claws works with your pets vilegas, which vilegas being aoe means it AoE Applies wounds to anything you pet hits, combined with bursting sores, and the 2p not only offers great aoe offers great ST as well. You pop all the wounds with D&D of course.