FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Geant

Switched to Fury from Arms need help with my dps

Hi everybody,

I recently just made an account on icy veins after being on here for awhile. Like I said I switched to Fury during MoP after liking some of the designs. I'm noticing there is a slight iLvL difference between me and one of the other warriors in our guild who is also fury but my dps is always considerably lower. =( I have both the links below to WoL as well as armory, thanks in advance!

Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/G%C3%A9ant/simple (yes I just got the chest recently it was not equipped during the Jinrokh fight and I know I need to reforge my stats to accommodate for it.)

WoL:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/slbofcpktauzpyr9/details/6/?s=615&e=797

Thanks,

Geant

I'm too tired to look at the WoL in detail, but you seem to be doing fine compared to the other warrior. 

At his ilvl, and especially with the weapon he has he should've pulled much more than that on the jin'rohk fight.

On the other hand your ilvl is really low and your weapons are horrible (you should try to get higher ilvl weapons as soon as you can it's a huge dps increase for warriors).

I'll try and look at the logs more in detail tomorrow though.

Edit: Also get rid of that spark trinket if you can. I don't know what you had before it but I'm pretty sure it was better than it.

Edited by ragebarr

I will help Ragebarr on that one so I looked at it:

- You lose DPS on your open rotation.

- The other war were very lucky on Crit for the execute time. (you have to keep your Reckelness for that time if it last enough long) and he used reck on the wrong time.

Compare to the other war you:

- Do not manage well your enrage buff or you were unlucky

Except that on that boss, you play slightly better than the other warrior.

http://www.raidbots.com/comparebot/5211e5cb74254ece7a00130e

Except the ilvl gap, the other war have the correct spec (SMF) and correct enchant on its weapon  + Correct reforge (just 2 bad gem)

On your character:

- SMF > TG. You have a too low ilvl to use TG. Use SMF if you want to up your DPS

- Horridon Trinket is useless.

- Windsong enchant is useless. Take the correct one.

- Your reforce are not correct

Hope it will help you.

Hi all,

I guess mostly what I'm asking is where I can improve. I understand gear will come eventually through raiding and getting drops but mostly what I'm concerned with is where I can improve on my rotation. I figured jin'rokh would be one of the easiest fights to see it on as it's mostly just a tank and spank where I can really go crazy. So any thoughts in detail? I'd love to hear feedback!

I already reply to you on the previous post

- SMF > TG. You have a too low ilvl to use TG. Use SMF if you want to up your DPS

- Horridon Trinket is useless.

- Windsong enchant is useless. Take the correct one.

- Your reforce are not correct

Before talking about rotation eventual problem you have to fixed 'Base Warrior items' as I told you on previous post.

And for Jinrok after you have fixed what i have told you, you can provide us a Wol on Jinrok.