FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sisyheals

Can someone check my logs and help me progress?

Hello, I read constantly to help me be a better Resto Druid. I read anything I can get my hands on, search constantly. Try to assimilate all the information. But I still have doubts to my execution as a raid healer. I look at Warcraft Logs and I just wonder, actually I'm lost. So can someone pls look at my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16187829/latest/ , and let me know where i can improve(which i feel could be much better). Here is my toons link from battle net http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Sisyheals/advanced

I really want to be as best as i best as possible. So let it rip.

Much apreciated.

Rankings  mean sh**t for healers.

Look at yours logs for instance:

• skorpyron 18 Jan: 425 HPS, 95% for your ilevel
  • skorpyron 3 Feb: 357 HPS, 58% for your ilevel

The reason is simple, on the 18 Jan you were 4 healers for 23 players, the 3 Feb, 4 healers for 17 players.

Despite the HPS difference, you are still the same capable healer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobifle said:

Rankings  mean sh**t for healers.

Look at yours logs for instance:

• skorpyron 18 Jan: 425 HPS, 95% for your ilevel
  • skorpyron 3 Feb: 357 HPS, 58% for your ilevel

The reason is simple, on the 18 Jan you were 4 healers for 23 players, the 3 Feb, 4 healers for 17 players.

Despite the HPS difference, you are still the same capable healer.

thank you Sir.

I'm looking at your fights, and it's 100% due to the fact that all of your healers are overhealing for 40-50%. Nothing you can do, there's just too many healers!

Just a qw for the OP,  do you find that your struggling to keep people alive during encounters, or that the other healers are just getting the healing off first and you're overhealing?

I'm new to the druid life, and just started getting an ilvl up there to 850.  Its hard to find groups right now where i was on a hiatus since September. I have a decent healing artifact weapon up, but have been focusing balance as of late because i was struggling in the dungeons. Good luck to you in the future, maybe try pugging some raids and see if your numbers go up with different groups. 

Take care.