FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pixpaw

Help on my Havoc DH

Hi, 

i rerolled to DH a new weeks ago. Im at 880ish and have 1 legendary (giants). Im at 2 bonus traits from artifact power. 

I feel that i know what im doing, still warcraft logs says, im performing very bad. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cRC2xT8ykQ9KGj1V/#type=damage-done&view=analytical&boss=-2&difficulty=0

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackmoore/ranaell/advanced

Pawn: v1: "Ranaell": Agility=11.92, CritRating=9.96, HasteRating=8.67, MasteryRating=9.71, Versatility=9.14   (with my last sim)

Please tell me what im doing wrong.

Still trying to improve myself but looked over your krosus fight real quick.

1. Messed up your opening. Meta>CDs. You missed the Bloodlust. Please read the Guide

2. You did not use Meta once! You should be using it at least 2 times in a 4 min Fight. And try to sinc it with Nemesys.

3. "Try" to sync Fury of the Illidary with nemesys or keep it for adds. You used it on cd but desynced. Please read the Guide.

4. It looks like you used Eye Beam on single target. Never do this. Please read the Guide.

Sorry, but in the Guide is nearly everything stated that you did wrong.

Thanks for your feedback! 

The guide says to cast nemesis before met:

1.1. Opening Rotation

1. Use Potion of the Old War Icon Potion of the Old War just before the pull.
  2. Cast Nemesis Icon Nemesis.
  3. Cast Felblade Icon Felblade to engage.
  4. Cast Fel Rush Icon Fel Rush.
  5. Cast Metamorphosis Icon Metamorphosis.
  6. Cast Chaos Blades Icon Chaos Blades if taken.

I have chaos blades and nemesis on a macro, is that a bad thing? Regarding eyebeam, i thought it should be used because of anguish. 

Should Fel Rush still be used? I was told that since of the momentum nerf this wouldnt be a part of the rotation any more. 

Ill edit my weak auras and try with your tips. thx :)

On 2/16/2017 at 5:06 PM, pixpaw said:

Thanks for your feedback! 

The guide says to cast nemesis before met:

I have chaos blades and nemesis on a macro, is that a bad thing? Regarding eyebeam, i thought it should be used because of anguish. 

Should Fel Rush still be used? I was told that since of the momentum nerf this wouldnt be a part of the rotation any more. 

Ill edit my weak auras and try with your tips. thx :)

You have 88% of activity in a almost stationary fight. As it was pointed out, you need to synch your cd's with meta and never use EB on ST. Fel rush can be used in, and should be in Big Bosses (so you don't get out of melee range) just rush from side to side, always keeping one charge for emergency exits, and be careful to not fall into the water.

this is my last log on Krosus H... i'm the second one, so you should (As I'm) look at Razatha's casts, and compare that with yours... also, i suggest to change one of your trinkets. Let me know if this helps :)