FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Triffnix

Single Target Dps Help

Hello,

for know i am at a point where i dont know what to do. I know my single target dps should be much more better. I am using a focus and a vulnarable bar to get the right timing but it still not work. For example i post a boss fight on krosus normal but we had also a try in hc which is much less then this

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LM2tNCZdqjH4yXAB#fight=22&view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=1

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/antonidas/Triffnîx/simple

I could change one the trinkets to

Aran's Relaxing Ruby or

Bloodthirsty Instinct but in 830

I also have many items to change so that i get more crit less haste and more mastery but then i would not get the 4th set bonus

please can someone look and give me some advice

Edited by Triffnix

You should look at checkyourwow.com.  I'll link it here 

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/LM2tNCZdqjH4yXAB/98768178/22?tab=basic

67% vulnerable uptime and 6/20 patient sniper usage, missed 4 windburst and 21 aimed shots.   169 secs of 247 not focus capped.  That should be more like 223/247.  And you had a lot of wasted focus.  You fix the first one about being focus capped, you should fix the second one about wasted focus at the same time.

I'd say you need to work on rotation.  If you don't have good weakauras, you should get some.  And practice your rotation some more.

There are a couple of rotation helpers.  classmod and Ovale with the LunaEclipse scripts (adapted from SimCraft) and it should have an update very shortly to mirror Azortharion's rotation.

Thanks for you help but could you give me more information what classmods you mean exactly ? i am using weakauras for for focus and vulnarable and also an addon thats called max dps but i think its not working 100% i know try your advice Ovale with the LunaEclipse scripts .

3 hours ago, Triffnix said:

Thanks for you help but could you give me more information what classmods you mean exactly ? i am using weakauras for for focus and vulnarable and also an addon thats called max dps but i think its not working 100% i know try your advice Ovale with the LunaEclipse scripts .

Classmods is the rename of the JSHB addon (JS Hunter Bar) that's changed  out to being for more than hunters.  I used it for a bit, but I'm liking more Ovale/LunaEclipse with WA2 strings.  If you already have WAs for that, I'd give Ovale a try.