FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zeliel

Help, Which should i use?

Hi, ill make it simple, i want to be the strongest tank posible, i want my hp to never drop below 60%, im doing heroic content fairly well, for example at krosus more than 12 stacks its very very hard but i want more, i want to hold more, be stronger. Ive been very luky and i have 5 legendarys, lana'thel lament, prydaz, sephuz, shackles of bryndaor and rattlegore bone legplates, i think prydaz is a very safe bet for raid but for the second legendary which should i use? shackles truly gives sooo much healing? lanathels has the perfect stats pls 5% buff...
Here is my info http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Zeliel/advanced

Thank you for your time.

PD: what abount trinkets? i like the life trinket any other trinket worth looking for?

Shackles are just by far superior if you think about it like this (it refunds 7 runic) so every 7 deathstrikes you get 1 "free" deathstrike i've had a single deathstrike heal for more than 2million before. On top of this it reduces your cool down on vampire blood. And i also gotta be honestly never dropping below 60% isn't something that is realistic, especially once you hit mythic.

• Like 1

If you want to play a tank that doesnt dip in health, go roll a bear.

As a dk your health dips and rises like a yo yo, its all part of how we tank.  thats not to say that we are weak tank in mythic plus but in mythic progression it can be a bit nasty at times if your healer is not in tune with your rapidly moving healthbar and your not in tune with the mechanics of the fight.

Thank you for your time and info, what about prydaz or lana'thel lament? Prydaz gives me 950k shield at 6m hp thats great! But lanathel is consider bis.

Prydaz's shield got a CAP, i also have something like 900K shield with it (but i'm frost)

:)

Still a strong tank option, idk for the rest.)

An alternative, the legs. (with the shackles)

The ability to pool so much RP then burst it off can be very nice as it will give you a massive set of healing/shield and burst dps too. Pyrdaz is rock solid but the legs might be more fun.

what about rattlegore bone legplates vs shackles of bryndaor for raid progresion? rattle has much better stats and lets me cap rune power at 185 and in need heal more there for i have more shield.

WoWScrnShot_022217_120001.jpg

Nice gear

If it was my toon. I would try to dump about 20% mastery and pump my haste to 30% unbuffed. More haste = more RP gen, faster runes , more DS and more BS. 

More mastery gets you a tiny increase to your blood shield which is not that impactful over the fight really.