7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
What's going to happen? In your honest, professional opinion- what happens next?
Will UH get a buff? Will Frost get nerfed again? (Lots of people complaining on the forums about PvP) Will our tier bonus level things out for us? Will they nerf the bracers and balance the spec? (UH) Simply put, I want opinions. I've invested enough AP to get two golden traits in frost and I've learned it enough that I'm still viable in our Mythic + runs and EN Raid. I just want to have a general idea of what to expect going forward and this is THE BEST place to ask. No rages please. I get we're last in the charts, that's not a revelation but, I'm not rerolling until they implement an AP catch up mechanic. Ok, thanks!
Hello there. I've recently tried comparing my logs too another DK that had a good percentile. I don't know how he did for a DK, but me looking at his logs I thought he did pretty good so I decided too compare mine too his. I came up with a few points and questions because I have no idea how too properly interpret the logs so I was hoping I could get some solid answers and maybe even feedback too what you notice that I miss as a question. I noticed that my main rotation of the applying and popping the wounds looks pretty on point with his but there's a couple side things that might be holding me back? Thanks a lot in advance and here we go.
His logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/GBCrZpRYmcwMW2Hz/#type=summary&fight=1&source=9
My Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/kQ9zBJbKqjyX7WgC#type=summary&source=10
My Armory: wow-heroes.com/character/us/Kil'jaeden/valicia/
1) I notice we both have different tier 9 talents, all though I don't think it would be a huge difference in damage so I kind of just disregarded that.
2) I noticed under "Damage Done" tab that I have melee as my top DPS and he has only half as much as I do for and I'm not quite sure what melee even is, maybe somebody can clarify what it is?
3) A huge question I had is we both have the "All will Serve" talent but under the Damage tab in the logs he has damage with his all will serve but I don't even have all will serve on my damage logs. When I'm playing I see my other minion up, but I do notice when I run too drop a rot out of the group that he follows me and isn't on the boss. It feels like and by looking at the logs it looks like he isn't even doing damage? Can someone clarify please.
4) We also both are talented in to the "Sludge Belcher" yet on my logs Slude Belcher had no damage done. This doesn't look like it should be like this as both of those are contributing a lot towards his damage.
I'm not sure what other things I'm missing but those are the mains one that stood out too me. Like I said before I feel like by comparing too him that my applying and bursting of the wounds is pretty on point, of course there's always room for improvement but those few things I listed might be holding me back from bringing my DPS up. Any tips are appreciated, I'm new to raiding and world of warcraft in general so I'm just trying too improve and I'll take any feedback I can get.
I'm having a problem with my DPS, I'm probably just being a noob and I know my method of playing isn't all that great but I need some tips and pointers and any help is welcome.
Currently I'm getting between 8 and 9k dps with an ilvl of 637 (unfortunately I don't have logs at the moment). I did read through the guide and I'm sort of following it.
My current rotation:
2) Icy Touch, Plague Strike and Outbreak (I've created a macro for these three from a previous guide, not sure which one)
3) Plague Strike
4) Scourge Strike
5) Death Coil (I usually let my runic power build up to 60-90% before I start using it)
6) Dark Transformation (whenever it's up)
7) Death Strike (every now and then when my health is too low for my liking)
8) Blood Boil (not very often, only for AoE)
I use the Gargoyle sometimes in all types of fights and I cast Army of the Dead just before the boss fight (every boss in raid, only the more challenging ones in dungeons). My minion is always up. I'll also cast Defile again if I'm knocked out of range.
Mostly I just keyboard bash Plague Strike and Scourge Strike but I make sure that frost fever and blood plague are always up.
I'll use Remorseless Winter, Icebound Fortitude and Anti-Magic Shell when things start to get a bit hairy.
I'm still trying to gear up and I know my stat priority isn't right but any suggestion here? : http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/eu/twilight's_hammer/leathe
Also, I looked at the optimisation and (if I'm reading it correctly) it says I need to increase my mastery, which puts it above multistrike (contradicting the guide here) is this correct? I know I still need to enchant my weapon, I've just forgotten about it.
Please criticize everything, I really need to get this sorted out.