FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BigBear

Bm hunter question

3 sec left for kill command and bestial wrath is ready. what should i push first?
and kill command is ready and 3 sec till bestial wrath . what should i push first?

the cool down on dire beast is? if legendary shoulders, cool down on dire beast + how many charges?

think of the possibilities!

It's 3 seconds, just wait until you can use Bestial Wrath before using Kill Command. Auto attacking and pet auto attacks will more than suffice for three seconds. There's a lot of downtime in BM anyway so don't stress.

19 hours ago, BigBear said:

3 sec left for kill command and bestial wrath is ready. what should i push first?

I would say it would mainly depend on you current focus and your talents.

19 hours ago, BigBear said:

and kill command is ready and 3 sec till bestial wrath . what should i push first?

I would say it would mainly depend on you current focus and your talents.

:D

Can you detail a bit more?

Edited by Boogyness

14 hours ago, Luthixx said:

It's 3 seconds, just wait until you can use Bestial Wrath before using Kill Command. Auto attacking and pet auto attacks will more than suffice for three seconds. There's a lot of downtime in BM anyway so don't stress.

nope and yes 

example:

If you don't have shoulders and BW is off CD, and Direbeast is off CD and KC has 3 sec you hit BW.. so you can hit DB asap before it fucking procs and you lose a whole DB and its reduction of BW CD. 

If you don't have shoulders and BW is off CD, and Direbeast is on CD and KC has 3 sec..what is your focus at? if low ...then sure wait 3 sec...if high then hit a Cobra then BW then KC...

as i was alluding at...it really depends on everything else. There is not a clear and cut answer. 

• Like 1

HIt bw on cd always 

If you hit BW here and wait for kc to come off cd you are only really missing like 1-2 sec of the bw which in most cases are completly fine Much better to just push the button than have those 3 secs of downtime 

The current way the specs works i would say avoid downtimes at all costs 

Edited by Najjic