FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Phenomena

Back in the game again and trying to catch up.

After a bigger break I'm back in the game again.

I got my 3rd Leggo yesterday and I'm trying to decide what to do, i know there are several discussions about this topic and about statweigts etc.

I have Shackles and Service. Then Lana ring dropped. That said I know the general rates of leggos and the two i have equiped are considered BIS. The thing about Shackles i don't like is the itemization on the stats they are generally crap. I know i had a fit about stats a few months ago with crit vs. Vers but I have to surrender to Vers against Crit and mastery still not as great.

So the Lana ring have amazing stats and a decent bonus. and the uptime on the bonus is pretty high (DnD is up 10 secs with 15 secs cd so basically 66% uptime). The shackles give you a "free" DS every 7th attack if my maths correct.

There is no way I'll part from my belt, i love the bonus to much and it's a noticable bonus.

It's time for my first upgrade on my legendarys and I need more then just these are best swallow it to decide what leggo to upgrade first and what to use.

Firstly, welcome back to the game :)

The two S's are BIS but bear in mind your BIS are slightly different to mine and everyone else. Play around with them and see what works for you is my view. 

It doesnt take long to get the items to upgrade both so pick one and go for it, you should get both done in 3 weeks or less.

13 hours ago, Shells said:

Firstly, welcome back to the game :)

The two S's are BIS but bear in mind your BIS are slightly different to mine and everyone else. Play around with them and see what works for you is my view. 

It doesnt take long to get the items to upgrade both so pick one and go for it, you should get both done in 3 weeks or less.

Thanx Shells!

I went for upgrading bracers, they interact nice also with the tier 19. I swaped out the belt for now as I was running low on haste.

Nice one

See if you can get to 30% haste without Bone Shield up and if you can hit that, with some gear, not straight away you will be in a really strong place. 

Yell if you need some advice.