FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
8BitWizard

Prot: Which legendary is better?

Which Legendary?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all. Just after a bit of advice please... ! I have three legendaries. One of them I know that I need to keep, and the other is a toss up between:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=132452/sephuzs-secret or http://www.wowhead.com/item=137087/najentuss-vertebrae ?

My haste is a little low (13-16%) and the bonus Sephuz brings is quite powerful and necessary for me. But is it worth sacrificing the strength of Naj'entus?

The actual stat differences with the rest of my items equiped are attached...

I am looking for the best for raiding ideally!

Thank you for any help! I realise I am a new member, but aim to help out around the forums too :)

Comparison.jpg

Edited by 8BitWizard

If you're doing mythic +, go for Sephuz. If you're raiding, go for Naj'entus.

Why?

Mythic + you could need a higher SB-Uptime and you'll have that buff und almost every trashpack. Raiding NH, you'll have more survivability with more strength and mastery, even if your SB-Uptime will be a bit lower.

But in my opinion, you working in a wrong direction, you have a way to much crit. High versatility is not really a problem, but your crit is just freaking bad high. You should reduce your crit, even if you have to sacrify 5 ilvl. Get more haste, get more mastery asap you can. You're healers will be deeply grateful =D

Thanks very much! I never thought about using both depending on the situation. I am trying to get more haste/mastery as much as possible, but the loot just hasn't been with me. I keep getting crit drops!

Thanks again :)

You're welcome :-). Tanking is often not just black and white, there is so much grey in it.

Do not throw away your old armor pieces just because of ilvl. For instance, at high magic damage fights i'm runing with much more versatility then usual, sacrifing about 6 ilvl to my normal equipped gear.