FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Good co-op games?

Hey guys, 

could you recommend me some co-op games to play? I simply love co-op games in general and have tried a lot of them. I have been playing a lot of Europa Universalis IV and Factorio lately, but I would like to find more games that offer co-op experience.

Also, if you know any good 1v1 games, let me know about them as well. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by positiv2
Better phrasing

Well your question jumped between co-op and 1 vs 1.

For Co-op (and there is pvp but its.........no) I 10000% recommend getting Terraria and playing it with a friend. Terraria is probably my favorite game of all time. There is so much to find, so many weapons/armor sets to find make, so many enemies, so much housing type stuff, and so much adventure. Love me some terraria.

Also For honor played with friends is one of the most amusing/infuriating things you can play :D

• Like 1

I will always recommend Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theatre. I love them so much. BBT will test any friendship to the max once you find out how to push each other

• Like 1

I can recommend you Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 slot machine but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, philipmorgann said:

I can recommend you Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 slot machine but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

Welcome to the forums.  Just want to say to keep in mind the dates on threads when posting, as this thread is a bit over a year old, and please don't necro old posts.

• Like 1