Atrelis

900 mage LF group to do regular high levels of M+ with

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

I have experience in mythic plus and I want to progress into higher levels. I am 7/7M 10/10H 3/3H. 

Add me on Bnet if interested Atrelis#1277 US only 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Sargeras/Atrelis/simple

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darksickness
      Two Strike Policy - US Sargeras - Alliance
      Why Two Strike Policy?
      Two Strike Policy is a fairly new guild on US-Sargeras Alliance side, trying to make a name for itself in the wake of Antorus the Burning Throne. TSP has a friendly group of skilled, ambitious, like-minded raiders and humble players. We're easy going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while without the negative racist, sexist, homophobic behavior. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done. Absolutely no swap-blasting in MYTHIC raids. 
      Our number one priority in Two Strike Policy is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together.
      Loot: Two Strike Policy is Loot Council.
      We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers and one rotating core raider weekly - so they know what happens behind the scenes. We take into consideration various factors such as:
      • Performance
      • Raid attendance
      • Previous Loot
      • Attitude and drive for progression
      In need of these specific roles:
      High Priority Recruitment:
      Healer: Holy Paladin.
      Ranged DPS: Mage.
      Melee DPS: Arms Warrior, Havoc DH, Rogue and Unholy DK (Classes that play multiple specializations preferred).
      Tank: Monk and Druid.
      *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to contact us*
      Our raid times are as follows:
      Tuesday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm EST (6pm-10pm CST)
      Wednesday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm EST (6pm-10pm CST)
      Optional Thursday for Alt Runs - 7:30pm - 11:00pm EST(6pm-10pm CST)
      Progression:
      5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - (Moving on to Maiden after Mistress).
      7/10 Mythic Nighthold Realm - (In 7.3 most are 9/10m or 10/10m – began late in tier as a guild). - Still run on weekend for Warforge/Titanforge Tier Pieces/Items. 
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare  - 
      Applicant Requirements: *
      Attendance:
      We raid two nights a week during active progression, Tuesday-Wednesday. Raid invites go out at 7:30pm EST, begin raiding at 8:00pm and run until 11:00pm. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 5-10 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (80% minimum), this is not the guild for you.
      Skill:
      Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Bringing situational awareness is a must. Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? Being able to adapt is crucial. If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for.
      Gear:
      Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? Is your artifact weapon at 60? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, without a doubt, you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill.
      Intelligence:
      Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second?
      Experience:
      You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus.
      Package Deals:
      We will automatically decline applicants whose membership within Two Strike Policy is dependent on another person's membership. No exceptions.
      Public Communication:
      Two Strike Policy cares about our public persona. It is for this reason we ask that unless you are buying/selling items offering or engaging services you are asked to not post in Trade/General/Instance chats. Trolling is not tolerated and can have you removed from the guild.
      General requirements include:
      * Preferably 18+, but just be mature.
      * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
      * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.
      * Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with full repairs and flasks/pots for raid nights.
      * Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection.
      Feel free to contact any officer ingame with any questions!
      Guild Master/Raid Leader: Darksickness - Ghostdragon#19918
      Recruitment Officers:
      Alandran -TheKiserSoze#1742
      Reaperkillx/Holdmad -Reaper#19139
       *Credit to the template of Rowin - Rowin#1764 from Business Class US Sargeras
    • By Fastidious
      <These ARE My Glasses> is a semi-casual weekend raiding guild that focuses on Heroic-only raiding. We take pride in downing bosses in a relaxed, chill atmosphere while having a great time with friends and laughing at adult humor while doing so. While focus and professionalism is important, we take great pride in the fact that individuals who comprise our team are the kind of folks who understand how to do both simultaneously to great effect.   Our leadership is versed in end-game PvE and PvP content ranging from DAOC, EQ, NwN, SWTOR, SW:G, and Destiny. We are not a console-based guild, and believe in the PCMR.   Our objectives are as follows:   - Having a good time, and not sacrificing performance in doing so. We love to have a good time during raids, but of course collective understanding and mechanical execution is as important. This means listening when you need to, and not cluttering Discord when the situation isn't conducive to clowning around.   - Being competitive in Mythic+. We want to continue to improve. This environment can be stressful, but it is completely OPTIONAL. Being a part of the weekend raiding team does not mean you have to participate in Mythic+, but it is encouraged as it can only make you a better player!     Guild events are as follows:   -Mythic+ Dungeons daily during the evenings (Currently 15+). If you aren't there yet, we can get you there!   -Raids are Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12pm EST - we often go a bit later in order to finish a raid clear or if we are close to completion on a progression fight.   Now let's talk about what we're looking for and what we offer YOU. We are looking for community members who are here for more than just enjoying the World of Warcraft, but appreciate theory crafting, game discussion, upcoming developments, lore, and game mechanics. We are a community of gamers interested in a variety of games - Joining <These ARE My Glasses> is more than just joining a WoW guild, you're joining a family and established community.   What we offer you:   -A constantly updated raid roster, and raid leaders who develop mechanics on a by-player basis to assist with execution during progression   -A dedicated discord server that is constantly populated with members of the community, guild leadership, and everything in between. Participation in Discord is paramount to community development.   -Like-minded community that understand the importance of progression, and understands constraints/limitations. A prime reason for us establishing Mythic dungeon-only groups. We've identified while a lot of people will want to raid, just not everyone has the time to dedicate to it. What we're looking for:   -Active players interested in end-game progression (Heroic raiding/M+) - but not bleeding edge. We are always pushing the football down the field, but if you're looking for a guild that is raiding three to five nights a week to defeat cutting-edge content, we aren't it. At least for now anyway.   -Players interested in the understanding and discussion of player/game mechanics. This one is huge. Know your class, and if you aren't quite there yet, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance!   -Positive, mature, and goal-oriented players. Progression can get annoying, and wiping forty or fifty times for one reason or another can really get to someone. It's a part of progression. Maturity is a must-have, we are an 18+ guild. No, that doesn't mean we can't sniff out a 30 year-old child either. Criticism can feel harsh, but we only do it to improve our guild performance as a whole. This is a two-way street. Drama, undermining guild leadership, or the inability to be an adult and solve problems as such are not welcome in this guild.   Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!    
      Please feel free to contact me in-game using my BTag @ Fastidious#1897 // Alternatively Ian @ Omega#1575   You can also join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/RmeR2ph   Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to chatting!   -Steven "Fastidious"
    • By Bubblebath
      Hello,
      I am currently an 886 Holy Pally with a great amount of experience raiding HC and Mythic in the past. I have obtained several server first kills, and several top 50 world kills of many bosses from Wrath of the Lich King, to well into Mists of Pandaria, where afterwards I turned casual.
      I am now looking to get back into the raiding scene but want to still keep it somewhat casual, so I am looking for a Weekend Raiding Guild that raids preferably in the morning or early afternoon, but the evening is still OK as well.
      I am currently 10/10N and 3/10 Heroic from pugging
      If your guild is a Horde US based guild, raids on the weekend, and is looking for a Holy Pally with a dps/tank offspec, then please reply here or add me on Real ID @ Haru#1709 so we can discuss.
      Thank you.
    • By Pandacho
      I decided to post some of my high M+ runs to encourage other players who don't think that it's possible in non-perfect comp with 895+ gear.
      There is a non-ending argument from the start of the Legion about 'perfect groups' and 'best specs'. I personally disagree with this approach completely and think that the best spec is the one you know to play, the best group is the group where you are able to communicate to reach your goal and have fun :)
      Another thing I wanted to note in regard to the arguments about best Legendaries (Sephuz? NOOOO, I'm quitting the game!) and needed for high M+ ilvl: Sephuz is awesome in M+, same as Prydaz, do not take blindly this wandering from forum to forum opinions that there's only one or two BiS and every Legendary that doesn't increase your dps/healing done is bad. That's not true.
      Same about the ilvl: the recent ilvl requirements in LFG are utterly ridiculous. Don't dismiss your ability to run high M+ because most of groups requre 890+ ilvl - it's not needed.
      What is needed is willing to learn and ability to communicate in voice with your fellow players.

I'm heaing M+ on Resto Shaman (881 ilvl, runs up to +15) and Resto Druid (868 ilvl, runs up to +10).
      Legendaries on Shaman: Praetorian's Tidecallers and Sephuz's Secret, trinkets: Chrono Shard 850 ilvl, Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire 855 ilvl.
      Legendary on Druid:  Tearstone of Elune, trinkets: Brinewater Slime 845 ilvl, Flask of the Solemn Night 855 ilvl. I will post some Druid videos later because I don't stream lower than +12 runs so don't have any right now.

Group comp:
      I always run with a DK tank because he's my friend :) For +11 we just grabbed people that were online in the guild. DK tank/Shaman healer/Hunter&Lock&Mage dps
      +12 - +15 in these videos we did with the same group of friends - no picking of the 'best' specs. DK tank/Shaman healer/Hunter&DK&Rogue dps

+14 Eye of Azshara run was a bit funny: we had to hold dps on the last boss so our key would upgrade to +15 and not to +16 :)
      We were doing 2 runs on +14 and +15: one to learn the fights and the next one the actual timed run.
      Have fun, guys, grab your friends and go run M+ - they are awesome!