barrygottehrerreales

Barry Gottehrer Real Estate

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm brand new to playing World of Warcraft, is there a good video to help a newbie out? Just go over the basics of the game, show you all the controls and what you do. Look forward to learning the game, and chatting with you guys.

Thanks a ton,

Barry Gottehrer

9 minutes ago, barrygottehrerreales said:

Hey guys I'm brand new to playing World of Warcraft, is there a good video to help a newbie out? Just go over the basics of the game, show you all the controls and what you do. Look forward to learning the game, and chatting with you guys.

Thanks a ton,

Barry Gottehrer

Welcome!
There's an in-game tutorial which guides you through controls and basics.

If you go Escape > Keybindings, you can see what action a button is assigned to and adjust if necessary.

For talent suggestions, don't forget to visit our leveling guides. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Hey @barrygottehrerreales,

I have a feeling this belongs to WoW section rather than to HS section, so I moved it here. If I misunderstood, let me know and I will move it back to HS section.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> H6/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Tank and Sham/Priest heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com
      Who Are We?
      Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Alternating raid weeks
      (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST
      We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor
      RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
      The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events
      Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.
      If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail
      contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By BaBaWolters
      #Start NEXT EXPANSION
      #Successfull PVE Progress
      #Semi Hardcore (3 Days a Week)

Guild Concept

Fixed Progress-Raiding Timetable

Guildinvite by ROLE (Tank, Heal, Melee, Range DPS)

Server, Faction and Guild Name is still open

Active RAIDGUILD 50-60 Players

TWO TEAMS ONE PROGRESS
      Atleast Two 20 Player strong Teams will raid&progress on different Times over the Week .
      (Maybe one Nightraid & one Morningraid?)

RECRUITMENT:
      I m looking for People who are experienced with WoW and Raid-Guilds
      I m looking for People who want to Lead a Raid
      I m looking for People who want to be Officers and Architects
      I m looking for everyone who has fun to participate in this Idea
      I only want to play with People who are social and patient
      I only want to play with People who are focused and able to deal with critics

Become a part of the System
      --------------------------------

Wolters
    • By blackempire
      Wazzup this is my first forum post and stuff and im wondering what you think it the best talent to go for!
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 5/9M - http://unhuman.ca/
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS:5/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3soirs+1optionel Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2soir Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9H, NH:10/10H ToV:3/3N EN:7/7H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Jeudi des 8hpm (EST)
      - [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs
      Communauté:
      - Plus de  430 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 5/9M - http://unhuman.ca/
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS: 5/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3day+1optional Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2day,Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm  (EAST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9H NH:10/10H ToV:3/3H EN:7/7H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1day Wednesday starting at 8hpm (EAST)
      - [PvP] Soon a second group with 22 players

Community:
      - More than 430 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier