FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Maboc

Unholy Trinkets.

Hi there, I have recently gotten a few new trinkets, and was wondering what the thoughts were on the top performing ones.

I am using a 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal, and a 880 Draught of Souls. The others I have are a 860 Eye of Command, 870 Ettin Fingernail, and a 875 crit Chains of the Valorous.

With the Crystal and Draught on, my stats are: Haste - 17.61%. Crit - 17.08% and Mastery - 87.78%. I have the Legendary bracers, and shoulders. Here is my armory if it would help any. I have not done a ton of testing with the Chains, and eye, I got them both within the past 18 hours.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Thorofasgard/simple
Thanks

Thanks, that's what I figured, but thought I would ask and see as to not spend what little time I had to play over the next few days testing trinkets.

Ok, so would a Draught be better than this thing then?

Cause I have been trying to replace the damn thing for weeks now.

WoWScrnShot_030217_155213.jpg

If you're frost Draught is awful, and that is probably better. If unholy Draught is by far your BiS and should be equipped over just about anything.

Not sure between arcanocrystal and claw but as Drtain said Draught is BiS and to my knowledge it's because the damage it deals is shadow damage and it is increased by your mastery so it is especially BiS if you are doing the mastery build.