FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stillmooloco

Needing some Fury Fine Tuning

So We always thing our dps is low when blizz changes what we know. and this is pretty much the same,, I'm hitting mid to high 300k's to mid 400K's on some fights, so I started thing ,, eh,, not bad,, but then I started seeing my parses and its for sh!t.

IM will leave this right here and subject myself to the warrior scrutiny and constructive CRIT.

http://www.wowhead.com/list=5643556/us-skullcrusher-stillmooloco

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/g9HhKc8Z2xpq6XV7

Some points to your equipment:

You have too much Crit on your gear. If you could exchange some to get more Mastery it would boost your dps.

Additionally you should aim for a better iron relic.

Looking at the Krosus fight you got 60% enrage uptime which has some space for improvement as you have the 4 tier bonus. You should scratch the 80% with that much crit. You do have some Whirlwind casts in the fight which you should not do - except if you got much adds at the fight. There should be no add spawning at Krosus in Melee Area.

Could you please add your DoS rotation you use?

Do I dare say Faceroll, cant say that anymore, so at the first charge in and blow all my CD and trinks, So My burst would give the pope a woody. basic rotation,  while My BC is up IM rolling Rampage, Odyns, RB, BT to build rage, with a few FS to gain stacks for My two pc bonus, rinse repeat until CD are up, But always I do what I can to roll  BC Rampage and odyns in that order. until Boss is 20% or below then its BT, RB , Exec.

I been toying with the idea to save exec until I am 100 rage and one of My CD, Avi, BC, and My Orc racial is up

Armory link isn't working for me, so i can't give any information about your states. I think Milka knows what he's talking about, so tuning your gear is his recommended direction would surely help.

But i think this is not your biggest issue. In my opinion most of fury warriors dps-issues are coming from wrong CD usage. I haven't any deeper look in the logs, because your problem shown in the log of the anomaly-fight: you don't line up your CD's properly. Before you don't solve that issue, any other deeper looks in the log isn't worth it :-).