FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lamliet

Discuss about ( The Mantle of Command ) Urgent

Greeting everyone, 

brief story before we go into the point ^^'

* My main is hunter and always been a hunter since Wotlk, and tbh in this new expansion with the new stupid legendaries drop, unfortunately i wasn't lucky enough to get good ones at all except the neck (good stat) .. the rest ( head, Leg, mms finger ..) the head, leg has good stat but i meant good legendaries as in to help your dps increased. 

However, i was thinking to level a new one so...after 2 hour ( ding 110 ) from the daily chest... i got the legendary shoulder ( Best legendary ) and i was so happy :D !! ..... ( i got my 2nd legendary the pvp finger yesterday ._.' ) 

I saw many people told me to stack crit now and to change the talent to ( One with the pack ) my crit was 35%, mastery was around 50% and the haste is low, even now the cd of Bestial wrath is very short  ( 4 set + shoulder legendary ) but i feel i don't use much abilities during it because lacking of the haste. This is my hunter who has the best legendary ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Lamlietta/advanced ) i changed some items to increase the mastery a bit.

On my old hunter who's not lucky at all (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Lamliet/advanced), i build mastery then haste and my opening is crazy + aoe is crazy and everything looks good. So i want to know what's the best stat requirements when you have the legendary shoulder + enchants and everything please

Looking forward to hear from you guys !

[ In Trolls ... We Trust ]

Edited by Lamliet

12 hours ago, Lamliet said:

On my old hunter who's not lucky at all (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Lamliet/advanced), i build mastery then haste and my opening is crazy + aoe is crazy and everything looks good. So i want to know what's the best stat requirements when you have the legendary shoulder + enchants and everything please

Have you bothered to look at the BM Guide here on Icy-veins.com.  It's all there.  What stats, etc.

I have checked already, but i never seen a specific stat when you have the shoulder, if there is i'd appreciate if you can give me a link for that guide. 

Crit > mastery for single target when you get shoulders. It's also been answered in numerous threads on the hunter forums here. Mastery is still highest stat priority for AoE. As for enchants/gems that's up to you, do you want to do better on the pure single target fights or the cleave fights. If you'd rather be better on ST, go for crit, but on cleave, mastery.

I've honestly been tempted to do this for the shoulders too, my dps simply cannot compete anymore against the two hunters in my guild with BM shoulders / boots, and MM belt / boots. 

Also on your old hunter, 10 ilvls, 3k agi and 20% mastery is going to make a huge difference to your dps. Just gotta get back to that same point and you'll notice the difference.