FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lerp

5th Tick of Renewing Mists

So I can reach the 12k haste breakpoint if I swap all my crit gems for haste gems. Is it worth it?

I (accidentally) had the 5th tick of RM for Iron Qon HC and I was doing more healing than normal but that may have been down to other factors (We were psuedo-2 healing).

Does anyone have any experience with the 12k haste point or is it not worth dropping 3k crit for?

I ran 12k for a while, and I found that my raid didn't need it because we had 2 paladins and a disc on top of shaman and druid heals, so usually the raid was pretty topped most of the time. So I went for the 9k breakpoint with a ton more critical, which I found to be worth it.

The only reason you'll want more haste is to proc your meta or HLG more, but honestly 9k will be enough with a high crit build.

I ran 12k for a while, and I found that my raid didn't need it because we had 2 paladins and a disc on top of shaman and druid heals, so usually the raid was pretty topped most of the time. So I went for the 9k breakpoint with a ton more critical, which I found to be worth it.

The only reason you'll want more haste is to proc your meta or HLG more, but honestly 9k will be enough with a high crit build.

I probably should have mentioned that I'm in a 10man guild. I'm normally healing alongside a Pala, Disc priest or Resto Shaman.

I guess I'll try it out and if I don't like it switch back.

You probably won't make much use of it other than fights like heroic tortos because of absorbs.

Still I think the extra crit is better for over all throughput keep in mind the value of haste will go down next path because of the new RPPM scaling.