FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ell0w

World of Warcraft dissertation survey for university

Guys i am doing a survey fort the university and its about games world of warcraft) and consumer behavior. This is the link for the survey of my dissertation:
http://www.questionpro.com/t/ANAInZYaq1
Anyone can do it even if you are not familiar with the subject. It will take 2-3 mins of your time and i will appreciate it alot 1f642.png

• Like 1

Did survey, only question is aren't entertainment and passing time more or less the same thing? Also the wording in the first star thing was kind of confusing. I get what you were asking but I had to read it a couple times. I'll post link on my twitter to help get you more responses. Hope it was helpful and good luck to ya. 

Done.

What i don't understand is, that you're asking questions about MMORPG and then going directly to WoW. I don't know what behavior you wan't to investigate: general MMORPG behavior OR WoW behavior.

Beside that, good luck with your work :-)

Hey guys, i was guided to do this like this in order to start with the broad subject and narrow it down. My aim is the behaviour in world of warcraft even though i will talk about the general behaviour in MMO's as well

• Like 1