FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Crazyyhorse

So Does Blizzard own this site now ?

Just curious if Blizzard Entertainment owns this site now..........I am no forced to come here to solve my in-game issues through their support ( help ) program....instead of allowing me to put in a ticket ( just a bunch of lazy so&so's trying to eek out every cent they can from us paying customers ).....but like I asked ...is it ?

4 hours ago, Crazyyhorse said:

Just curious if Blizzard Entertainment owns this site now

No, Icy Veins is owned and operated by VEDATIS SAS, as you can read in About Icy Veins.

4 hours ago, Crazyyhorse said:

I am no forced to come here to solve my in-game issues through their support ( help ) program instead of allowing me to put in a ticket ( just a bunch of lazy so&so's trying to eek out every cent they can from us paying customers

That's strange. I am able to fill in a ticket as per usual. Where do you encounter this issue specifically? Besides, Blizzard support is free of charge.

Also, I'm moving this thread from Hearthstone to site feedback.

This was added by Blizzard to essentially make things easier for their support team. There are plenty of issues that their GMs simply aren't there to answer, such as in-game issues or questions about how certain things work - instead, they simply forward people to sites like this, where there are groups and communities that can help with things like that.

It only forwards you for specific types of ticket (game help, etc.) - we can't help with anything that is related to Blizzard as a company, since as positiv said, we're not owned by Blizzard.

I've seen the part where they say check icy veins. They also however say to check either mmo or wow head (can't recall which at the moment). The reasoning obviously has been noted above however, I too found it frustrating a couple times. Although blizz customer support 9/10 times has been truly amazing and the ideal for other companies to reach for, the actual submission website part is a bit muddled and frustrating to use. 

It's totally normal that you get redirected to communities as support can't provide gameplay hints. This video's helpful.

So I posted my issue in the forums -

- but haven't gotten any real feed back that can help ( possible work around ) but if anyone here has any suggestions it would be greatly appriciated.