FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sameight

Mistweaver Questions

Hello to all guys

i need help and advices about mistweaver monk im leveling she is 33 while im writing these
i like the healing part in WoW and love the monks
now i am leveling one with a friend, never played as a mistweaver before

we are doing mostly dungeons i have some questions

first which talent do you prefer on tier-2 and why please explain
i cant decide which one to choose and choosen the chi wave cause its the easiest one i think

and second

cant play as a fistweaver im afraid my healing wont be enough while fisting because of the tanks taking lots of mobs and healing in a place with soothing mist only (because of low level)
dont have any heirloom on that server
is it normal or i need to be brave and trust my damage converted to healing?

any advice would be appreciated

thanks in advance who helped and explained again

have a nice day/night/game ^^

Edited by Sameight

Hello to all guys

i need help and advices about mistweaver monk im leveling she is 33 while im writing these

i like the healing part in WoW and love the monks

now i am leveling one with a friend, never played as a mistweaver before

we are doing mostly dungeons i have some questions

first which talent do you prefer on tier-2 and why please explain

i cant decide which one to choose and choosen the chi wave cause its the easiest one i think

and second

cant play as a fistweaver im afraid my healing wont be enough while fisting because of the tanks taking lots of mobs and healing in a place with soothing mist only (because of low level)

dont have any heirloom on that server

is it normal or i need to be brave and trust my damage converted to healing?

any advice would be appreciated

thanks in advance who helped and explained again

have a nice day/night/game ^^

Ok sorry It's taken me so long to answer.  As I said I havent had a real computer to work with in about a week.

Honestly, there's not much you really need to know while you're leveling.  Basically use what ever you like or try new things.  It all works fine.

For fistweaving, I would say if you trust your tank enough you can do it (especially when you get the thing that makes blackout kick cleave) You won't believe the amount of healing you'll do from it on top of the damage, but if you're not really a practiced healer it may be hard to transition quickly to emergency mode.  Usually, you can fistweave and then use soothing + surging to top off a low tank.  Just depends if you trust the tank or not.

As for talents, basically Chi Wave is great for bust tank healing, but chi burst does some decent damage with some burst healing (the damage from these spells do NOT trigger eminence)

Ascension will probably work best for low levels especially if you're fistweaving.  Chi brew is just not that useful on only 5 targets.

and dampen harm is probably the best for dungeons since it mitigates all types of damage.

Those are the only ones I can really think of off the top of my head