Stan

Patch 7.2 - Battle for Highmountain Scenario

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

DOUvfq3.jpg

The Legion's merciless onslaught continues in Highmountain!

When a zone is under assault, you need to complete 4 world quests and a short series of additional quests to queue for a scenario. Our initial Highmountain scenario preview had a dozen of screenshots, which is why we've also done a video preview. 

Interesting Facts

• Defender of the Broken IslesDefender of the Broken Isles is required to unlock flying in 7.2. Finishing one zone gives credit toward that achievement and there are four zones in total
  • The scenario is designed for three players
  • Demons inside the scenario have a chance to drop Nethershards and Dauntless tokens. I've got Dauntless TreadsDauntless Treads - base item level for Dauntless is 850+ (they can be Warforged/Titanforged)

Links of Interest

psh let em have it. At this time i've had to save highmountain from the drogbar like 80 times and I had to reorganize and restore their governments infrastructure, the legion can have it at this point, its just a big stick in the ground anyways >_>

• Like 2

1 minute ago, demonardvark said:

psh let em have it. At this time i've had to save highmountain from the drogbar like 80 times and I had to reorganize and restore their governments infrastructure, the legion can have it at this point, its just a big stick in the ground anyways >_>

Mayla Highmountain will hear of this!

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mayla Highmountain will hear of this!

Blizz refuses to let tauren have antlers, no antlers no aid

also psh mayla, I'm pretty sure a lvl one orc player could take her down XD