FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Prrp

New Frost DK PVE Guide

Hey there,

i made a new Frost DK Guide for 7.1.5:

Please feel free to ask me anything about Frost DK`s or this Guide.

The theroycraft about legendarys or the "57 talent" you will find in my channel.

It is not about fishing... it is about a new guide for frost dks out there. Also it is not just a reposting of the thousand other guides, there are a few critical things, because i just calculated some parts.

Sorry bud I'm with browed here. The issue being simply that nothing new is being contributed to the DK world and it just falls in line with the same other youtube fishers we've had a rising insurgence of here, heck its even filmed in the exact same location as many before. Beyond that how helpful/ useful is the guide for new BOS players? You spend 16 minutes literally reading over a typed up excel spreadsheet that contains nothing not found in the formal guide here. You have some trinket sims long story short the discord people have had that long done and your calculations are inaccurate. I'd go into all the corrections one has to do in simcraft but not going to today. Plus there are some other inaccuracies i'm just too lazy to type right now.

So while, I really don't like to discourage new people or people trying to get into theorycrafting the issue now is there are far too many people trying to get youtube famous and even if that's not the case with you, its just far too little too late. There are already dozens of super well done videos out there, guides out there, etc. Take baby jaces video, it's more complete, widely accepted as one of the best by the community and its 20 minutes shorter than yours. 

Edit* even more now i'm callin BS, you are a youtube fisher mate, you've dropped that video in multiple posts now, and frankly your sim calcs are not right.