Glaiver

Multiple Target Rotation with the 2.3. Heavy AoE and Dungeons BUILD

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Dear icy-veins members,

Maybe this sound realy stupid, maybe it does not, but I am very confused on the opening sequence, TBH, I realy do not KNOW what will be the opening sequence for the 2.3 - Heavy AoE and Dungeon Build as descripted in the guide under the 2.0 - Talent Cheat Sheet?!

Hopefully someone can help me answering the correct rotation. My issue is that I do NOT have enough fury build.

Fury builders are IMO:
1. 25% chance on summoning a gem with chaos blade and there for getting 35? fury. (but have to use chaos blades first?)
2. just using the most bad spell demon's bite first? to get the 50 fury and then use eye beam (generating 35 fury every sec and go berserk/burst damage after?).

3. using fel mastery (lvl99) talent instead of blind fury (lvl99) talent?! But then you miss the effect I descriped on nr.2.

I GUESS option 1 should do the trick, since it only cost 15 rage and then hopefully you get the 25% chance on making gems and then build up to 50 fury and then use the Eye Beam?? 

Is this correct??

The hole main question here is: "How do you build up the correct amount of Fury in this build". It seems (with all the passive talents 100%) you can not seem to do fast "Berserk/BURST damage". I know reading the basics of DH in general (the first sentences of the guide), that the negative down points (- point) are BURST damage. 

Or am I weird and I just have to button spam something?

Plz, tell me your opening sequence/order for this AOE build.

Thanks guys

Edited by Glaiver

By the way. I am just doing the dungeons now, the TW dungeons, but it seems it is also just spamming buttons and then you just do some great AOE damage, but not sure what I am adoing hahaha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wik
      Hi all, new here and just returning to WoW. I haven't played hardcore since vanilla so a lot of this info is new to me and some I don't fully understand. 
      I've been back for about 3 weeks. My iLvl is around 930 (the items listed may not be 100% updated as I am working on enchants and such as we speak but this gets you pretty close to where I'm at!), but I am continually Fury starved. I JUST ran my first clear of Antorus tonight, got zero set pieces and have ran LFR twice and also received zero set pieces. 
      I am sure my logs are trash (don't even know how to get them and actually apply the knowledge though). So is my DPS (imo anyhow). But not much I can do when I have such a hard time with Fury. I posted on the Blizz forums and got some responses telling me to get set pieces and such but short of that I think my haste is a horrible issue (11.5%). I just got the leggie ring for completing Antorus and it's a significant upgrade to one of my current rings. But since I am at 40% crit, 11.5% Haste and 38% mastery, should I socket that ring with Haste and maybe even enchant it with haste rather than crit? I know crit is the heaviest weighted stat for us (I also have a 200 agi gem in my chest which I didn't know what to get at the time so I could also switch that agi out to a 200 haste gem, so I would end up with 200 haste from chest, 400 haste from ring) but I am trying to find a happy medium to generate Fury more consistently and still crit for my Chaos Strike.
      At this point, I really don't know what to do to improve it, other than get more/better gear. Another issue with that is, just coming back I am rusty and without good gear I'm not gonna be able to get a regular guild that can run this stuff. So, it's kind of a chicken vs the egg issue. Are there any ideas/suggestions you guys can share with me?
      Any info is much appreciated. Thanks and take care all! 
    • By Tessivento
      Hi all.
      I recently went Guardian from Resto. Theoretically I know my rotation, cd, etc. I'm running Antorus HC, i got the curve and i think to hold with not many problems every boss but seeing my logs my performance is always low.

I don't know where I make my mistakes but I think to have these issues:
      My damage taken is always minor than other tanks; My damage dealt... same (I build my bear full defense but my dps seems to be too low); Sometimes i have threat problem (especially with paladins or warrior); I should selfheal more but i don't see the need when I am full: i prefer to stack ironfur. What can i do to improve?

If you wanna see my armor, look here.
      I don't aim to shine, but, at least, be on a average rank :p

Thank you all
    • By Terkan
      Hey, so I could really use some help with this, I'm lost trying to understand the logs and I feel like there's a lot of stuff I could improve on. Any tips or pointers at all would be really appreciated. I hope this log is of a usable kind: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kLr8fqPD9HcyTxJF

(Mine is Qraul, the only DH in the group.)
      And really, if anyone would be kind enough to bother, I could really use a "teach a man to fish" scenario here, if you'll pardon the analogy. I've been meaning to learn to interpret and improve from logs but it has seemed like a kind of daunting thing to deal with.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Natalya/Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter build guide.