FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lues

Returning Player needing help on class choices.

Hello, I have not played WoW since WotLk. During BC my main was a rogue, and I do plan on leveling a rogue to max level again. In my absence from WoW I played SwTOR and for the first time in my MMO life I decided to main a healer for raids. I enjoyed the experience so much that I would like to main a healer again. What I request from the community here is can anyone recommend which class, and spec, I should play that most closely resembles that of the Sith Sorcerer? Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

I highly recommend Hpal. They are really strong and can pull solid dps, so you can solo world quest no problem. They have dark transmogs too so that would go along with your sith sorcerer look for sure. I would recommend leveling ret for it.

Have you looked at the priest class?

The shadow spec (ie in DPS spec) is by nature dark. Healing wise you have two solid choices, one with a medium skill cap and the other with a higher skill cap. 

From this pov, the druid is out and shaman is a bit iffy. Monks might work too. Use the class trial feature to give each a lash.