FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BigBear

The Mantle of Command,Dire Frenzy

Can someone give advice what rotation will be with legendary The Mantle of Command and talant Dire Frenzy.And some recommendation with this combination.

Don't even bother, it's a dps loss and it's bugged. Plus it doesn't affect Kill Command damage and is of no benefit to the Way of the Cobra talent. 

3 hours ago, Luthixx said:

Don't even bother, it's a dps loss and it's bugged. Plus it doesn't affect Kill Command damage and is of no benefit to the Way of the Cobra talent. 

98% agree, never use dire frenzy....bugger sims...never use it that talent.

but...here is the 2% i disagree with...

bugger way of the cobra....it sims higher but i find myself focus starved without Dire Stable (this is with leggo shoulders and 4 set). This might be because of my own gameplay but i feel and see better logs using Dire Stable. 

Edited by Banard

I guess that depends on how you manage focus though, if you're casting too many cobra shots it's way too hard to have the focus needed for your BW phases. If Dire stable works better for your playstyle there's no point using something you can't get a lot out of too. 

yea,i was watching first BM hunter on Boss Crossus he was with dire frenzy, i thought that this is a talent for super solo bosses, but then i checked his damage from dire frenzy and the damage was lower from my damage with talant Stomp.
It seems i was misderected becouse of simcraft who told that damage with dire frenzy is +50000dps...
thx guys for help