FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sarahmellinda

no dailies for oracles O_o

Hi, I've read already a guide at wowhead and at wowwiki to start the oracles daily questlines. No matter what I do, they don't show up. I've killed that undeath already so many times I've lost count. I completed almost every single quest in sholazar bazin and I just don't know what to do next. Interface folder I've also removed but still no result.

I kill it without armor and b4 I kill him I kill the frenzy tribe npc, but nothing works for 2 days now. Can anyone help me out how to unlock them? I really find that green protodrake so beautifull...

Friendly regards

It sounds like you are doing everything correctly. Maybe try to do it even slower. I do not remember off hand any thing different

Edited by Cedrin

Hi, I've read already a guide at wowhead and at wowwiki to start the oracles daily questlines. No matter what I do, they don't show up. I've killed that undeath already so many times I've lost count. I completed almost every single quest in sholazar bazin and I just don't know what to do next. Interface folder I've also removed but still no result.

I kill it without armor and b4 I kill him I kill the frenzy tribe npc, but nothing works for 2 days now. Can anyone help me out how to unlock them? I really find that green protodrake so beautifull...

Friendly regards

Did you try opening up a ticket? It's always possible that there's a bug or something. In any case, a Game Master will be able to look at your account and will probably find a solution.

When I did it, I got totally naked and only hit the opponent with my bare hands and eventually an NPC came and killed it for me or something like that. :3 just don't kill it too fast, that's the point.

• Like 2

hi, I had the same problems and finally submitted a ticket. What I had to do was completey strip down, put up my pet & even remove my weapon. It finally allowed me to fight this guy for a little while and when the Frenzyheart and they Oracle started fighting I killed the Frenzyheart. At the end I clicked on the Oricale and that allowed me to start the dailys.  I hope this helps.

thank you all. after days giving up beating the guy after no armor and let it rest for more then a week, they finally suddenly unlocked O°o wasn't doing anything different. But thanks for the replies, maybe the little guy only had to punch "the skeleton look npc" a bit more.

So by these:

Thank you all :)

• Like 1