Silw

Legendary items combo help need it:D

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Recently, I've got Mantle of the Master Assassin .  Atm i use it in pair with  Insignia of the ravenholdt. Also i have 4 set items. I also have Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish . When i use the 4 pieces of the set together with legendary trinket+ legendary shoulder my agility and mastery stats are bigger(20% more mastery 500 more agility) than when i use shoulders+ legendary ring+ 4 set pieces.  But...at least on dummy  ring+shoulder always wins. I also own Cinidaria, the Symbiote and The Dreadlord's Deceit. Any advice of how i should combine this legendary items for optimal result? Thank you very much.

Edited by Silw

What are your other trinkets?  I would say Mantle+Insignia should be far and away your best choice for most fights.

My other trinkets are: [Convergence of Fates] and  [Bloodthirsty Instinct]. Still hoping for the Guldan trinket to pair it with the shoulders and Convergence of Fates.

On 15/03/2017 at 9:39 PM, Silw said:

Recently, I've got Mantle of the Master Assassin .  Atm i use it in pair with  Insignia of the ravenholdt. Also i have 4 set items. I also have Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish . When i use the 4 pieces of the set together with legendary trinket+ legendary shoulder my agility and mastery stats are bigger(20% more mastery 500 more agility) than when i use shoulders+ legendary ring+ 4 set pieces.  But...at least on dummy  ring+shoulder always wins. I also own Cinidaria, the Symbiote and The Dreadlord's Deceit. Any advice of how i should combine this legendary items for optimal result? Thank you very much.

Ultimately, the only 'correct' answer that I can give is to Sim them and see

That said though, Edren is likely correct in  recommending the Shoulders and Ring. The cloak and Trinket both have a place on fights with AoE burst phases though, whether to help your raid or to cheese encounters for rankings. In those cases I would expect the Ring to be the one that you remove, and to use the Shoulders' guaranteed crit chance to get some insane damage from a good FoK

16 hours ago, Carrn said:

Ultimately, the only 'correct' answer that I can give is to Sim them and see

That said though, Edren is likely correct in  recommending the Shoulders and Ring. The cloak and Trinket both have a place on fights with AoE burst phases though, whether to help your raid or to cheese encounters for rankings. In those cases I would expect the Ring to be the one that you remove, and to use the Shoulders' guaranteed crit chance to get some insane damage from a good FoK

And really, who doesn't like a good FoK now and then?