FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
bluenote13

Demonology DPS Help

I am starting to fall behind on Heroic boss dps and need some help.

Here are the relevant links:

Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Heidrun/simple

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2971573/latest/#

I know that I need to keep DE up more and could do with more uptime on Doom, but outside that, I am not sure where I am missing rotational items.  Dogs are up whenever I can, as are imps.  I try to save the extra pets (infernal or doomguard) for when hero is going up or when there is a need for burst damage.

Any help would be appreciated.

I will try to reply properly soon if someone hasn't already but you waste an insane amount of Soul Shards and hence are missing a lot of imp damage. Watch that better and make sure you're taking your shoulders into account. 

Also cast more spells (sometimes you have a lot of long casting gaps),  TKCs, more DE after every summon/combined summon and GoServ.

Thanks, I will pay more attention to the gaps in the next raid.  I guess don't notice the long spaces of no casting, maybe it is due to movement and I need to be doing more demonwrath during those times?

You could try to get different trinkets prepared depending on what kind of fight youre going to have. You won't need your Grimoire for Trilliax e.g.

Sorry I got distracted do you still want more help? Hopefully you've been working on the points above. 

But yes assuming you've Life Tap(ped)/don't need to then Demonwrath is your filler on movement.