FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kazistrasz

Easiest Heroics?

So, my guild is pretty new (this is our 6th week of being a guild), and we're about to kill Lei Shen tonight. Everyone wants to try to quickly get in some heroics next week before the reset partly to still be able to say it next patch when we have to recruit early on (2/13 looks better than 12/12) and to catch up to a guild we sort of look at as rivals (very unofficially, we just want to do better than them).

The problem is deciding which heroics are easiest. I know Jin'rokh is supposed to be a bit of a joke, and Ji-Kun isn't supposed to be too bad. What's a third one we could try next week? For purposes of raid comp/numbers/etc., here's our log from Tuesday's farm night (we kind of derped out on Durumu for a few minutes, people needed a break).

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/4itxmeil45dsglfp/

Our guild did Jin'Rokh - Ji-Kun - Horridon - Iron Qon, although personally I'd rank Qon easier than Horridon, but thats probably just me. :P

Jin'Rokh is really easy if people have basic coordination, Ji-Kun might take a small while since people not used to flying will have to fly but still very accessible.

On Qon the hard bit is in the last phase imo. Have healers rotate cooldowns for fist smashes when the damage picks up. We've done Qon with two different healing compositions and having a Holy priest along made the last phase much, much easier but we've managed it without one also.

Horridon has the nasty Direhorn Spirits and Dire Call, but those aren't too hard to manage. The difficulty (for me) came from getting and holding threat on all the spawning adds. Especially on door four. Our dps is a bit trigger happy at times so the constant stream of adds isn't always easy to handle.

My 2 cents.

My guild is currently 10/13 HM, the order went Jin'Rokh > Ji Kun > Iron Qon > Horridon/Tortos.

As Ceraius said, both Jin'Rokh and Ji Kun are quite easy, and generally will be an easy clear for your guild. Horridon is also one of the easiest in my eyes, and my guild downed it in under 5 attempts. Tortos was also a fairly easy one, though if you only have one week to do it, I would probably just go for Jin'Rokh, Ji Kun (these two are pretty much a given) and Iron Qon if you can.

My guild is just getting to hardmodes for the first time ever, we cleared Jin'rokh in just under 2 nights of progress and Ji-kun in about the same. I'd rate them as fairly easy, though you'll be challenged if your group ever has trouble communicating.