FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cavaliers

Changing dungeon difficulty level

Hi, 

i am fairly new to this game. can someone help me figure out how to change the difficulty level in a dungeon? i want to do a dungeon solo but there is no way i can do it without getting killed multiple time. i am level 60 human hunter in the game right now.

thanks 

Hi mate,

Dungeons in wow are designed to be a group activity, the only dungeons you can solo are ones that are of a significantly lower level that will give you no xp or items usable for your level. WoW is not very well designed for solo players until you're maximum level, and even then you can only really do world quests solo.

On 19/03/2017 at 4:07 PM, Cavaliers said:

Hi, 

i am fairly new to this game. can someone help me figure out how to change the difficulty level in a dungeon? i want to do a dungeon solo but there is no way i can do it without getting killed multiple time. i am level 60 human hunter in the game right now.

thanks 

your cute....and.....was i ever like that? ohhhh...to have those fresh eyes....but instead i am in search for those 10 points to break 27,000 ach points....

Edited by Banard

On 3/19/2017 at 2:37 PM, Cavaliers said:

Hi, 

Your character icon has a pulldown menu that you can select dungeon difficulty.

But at level 60, you're probably only going to be able to solo something 20 level below you.

My main (BM ilvl 895) can solo a normal legion dungeon (did EoA at 3am  his morning when I couldn't sleep, to help boost another character on another account get a quest thing done)  plus the carry skinned a couple hundred scales