FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

Legendary Cloak

You can do most of it fairly rapidly, but there are some part you are a slave to the Random Number Generator. I am on the part collecting 12 Titan Runestones, and have 9 out of 12 in seven weeks. I am hoping to have that part done in another 2-3 weeks, and then the last parts will fly by. Good luck, and keep your patience handy.

I believe you should be able to upgrade the cloak to legendary in the first week. From what I understand you need to collect 5000 timeless coins, then kill the 4 new bosses (chi-ji, xuen...) on the island, tell your story to Wrathion and he'll reward you with the cape. So it all depends on how fast you collect the coins. The bosses can be killed in a raid grp and shouldn't take more than 25 ppl.

the one boss of the 4 a week thing is for the personal loot that drops from them. if you kill them, you get credit for the quest whether you get loot or not.

I believe you should be able to upgrade the cloak to legendary in the first week. From what I understand you need to collect 5000 timeless coins, then kill the 4 new bosses (chi-ji, xuen...) on the island, tell your story to Wrathion and he'll reward you with the cape. So it all depends on how fast you collect the coins. The bosses can be killed in a raid grp and shouldn't take more than 25 ppl.

On the PTR, I have 50k coins and I farmed them in a week or something.

I assume you've got your answer by now and I hope I'm  not necroing this thread but it takes a few months to complete. Less if you're a miner/rich  so you can easily obtain the bars and don't mind  grinding to exalted. That part  is much easier if you can get 1-2  other people to help you kill stuff.

As others have said you're a slave to RNG but are guaranteed to get a drop from Lei Shin and the Sha of Stacking.

As  for the  epic  cloak upgrade that takes less than an hour and if you already have 5k Timeless Coins you simply turn that quest in immediately.  Use the new  Raid Finder or the  oQueue addon as well as nagging /1 for people to kill the celestials.

I did the other part before that as an ilvl 540ish resto shaman  and simply healed Wrathion and it was terribly easy and I think it could have been more fun and interesting. Haha.