FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Opochtli

Do you like humor on the "news" sections?

Do you like humor on the "news" sections? I have been a long time user of this site (check it daily, never register until today) and recently noted the change. Some of the moderators try to make jokes or give their opinions of the news and honestly...they are not that great. I know that is hard to "report" news, sites like Reddit change how we get info, but i like when the report is neutral and let us to make or our opinions.

Maybe i'm old school, maybe this site is no longer for me. So, whats the general opinion? Do you like humor on the "news" sections? 

I guess it depends what you mean - do you mean within the actual post or in the comments? I think in the comments, of course, humour helps to create discussion and possibly allows people to just have a friendly chat on the topic.

In the post? As long as it doesn't get in the way of the reporting, I think it's OK. Too much can of course be a problem!

Do you have an example of what you mean?