FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dharshay

Low Dps, BM hunter, help?

Your stats are way off, mastery is exceptionally low. Your rings have poor stats, they have no agi on them so ilvl is no issue, go for mastery there.

Mediocre legendaries too, out of your control though.

Poor relic choices, makes a huge difference.

I don't think you're doing your best to follow the opening rotation, looked at some of your logs, none of them show you bursting very hard.

Run your logs through checkmywow.com, will give you invaluable advice on where you're making mistakes.

I checked your wowhead profile and the simdps there gives you a 437k dps, so it is probably mostly due to bad gear, not rotation.

As Luthixx said your mastery is too low. Of particular note is that your versatility is way to high. Versatility is the worst stat for BM hunters. You should avoid it entirely except to complete the tier set.

Also worth noticing that your artifact weapon is low. You get a 5% damage increase when you reach level 35, and up to 14.5% at level 54 (a boost so large that would raise the 437k simdps to 500k). The traits after 34 ares going to change once 7.2 launches, but a high level artifact weapon will continue to play a major factor in dps.

alright. Ill try to look into different relics and rings, see if i can find any with mastery.  I am working on trying to complete my artifact weapon, though its taking time to grind the extra power. 

As of right now, i wouldn't bother progressing your artifact's weapon traits past 35. as all artifacts will get reset back to 35 start of 7.2.