FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
orazzledazzle

Unholy DK 7.2

Are you guys planning on going back to castigator for 7.2? Just curious if I should start re gearing, again. I've been enjoying the clawing shadows being able to attack from range really helps out a lot with the crappy mobility so I'm hoping that the castigator build doesn't pull ahead unless there's some ptr changes that aren't out but I highly doubt it. 

They changed it from Scourge Strike to Festering Wound dmg. (the new trait).

Would have loved scourge strike damage, too :(

Edited by Smoothyy

Well f#@k,

If the increase is big enough then I guess we'll have to go back to castigator, bracers will be as OP as a leg can be and waist will become the 2nd BiS as well again, with Bursting sores as well.

That sucks, I really enjoyed the castigator / Necrosis rotation we have now. :(

After my calculations ebon fever is still better, especially if you're able to get relics for it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drtain said:

After my calculations ebon fever is still better, especially if you're able to get relics for it.

confirmed, have same results.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shells said:

I love the fact that you guys have the time to go out and do the calculations and then share the results here. Good stuff @Drtain and @demonardvark

while many are heralded for it, running sims is actually pretty easy, i just set up a seperate pooter, run the program then go do whatever. here and there you need to fart with it but otherwise its pretty simple. 

• Like 1

I just used simple math. Look at pure ST wounds is roughly x damage then multiple it by 24% (for new traits) multiple it by 50% it equals X. Look at log with ebon fever ST 100% uptime multiply by 17% (roughly) = x. X>x