FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Luckystrikez

6 hours ago, Luckystrikez said:

What spec to play in 7.2 ? assa or outlaw ?

What u think will be the best and why ?

Do you mean 7.2, or Tomb of Sargeras whenever that comes out? Cause to my knowledge Rogues aren't getting any balance changes with the coming patch.

The only major style change is Outlaw, which will have a nice quality of life upgrade with the new traits

5 hours ago, Luckystrikez said:

Carrn, assa will get some changes aswell, for a start some more aoe with poison bomb on rupture aswell. And all new extra traits.

It won't change anything, Sin's AoE is terrible no matter what happens with poison bomb. 

Like I said the biggest change for traits is for Outlaw, which lessens the RNG you have to fight with when your pop cooldowns.

As always, I'll be Sub

5 hours ago, Bunbohue said:

I like you to. Do you have any ideas if the subterfuge change will affect sub/dof in any way?

Just makes Mantle a little less powerful, but I'm ok with that since I don't have it :P

Hopefully it doesn't have any change other than the effect of Mantle, but we'll see. I'm on Europe anyways so I won't have a chance to figure anything out until tomorrow

2 hours ago, Carrn said:

Just makes Mantle a little less powerful, but I'm ok with that since I don't have it :P

Hopefully it doesn't have any change other than the effect of Mantle, but we'll see. I'm on Europe anyways so I won't have a chance to figure anything out until tomorrow

I don't have them either and i'm on eu myself. It's one of three remaining drops I can get :D 

Tbh I never noticed subterfuge proccing on vanish, probably won't notice a difference tomorrow

1 hour ago, Bunbohue said:

I don't have them either and i'm on eu myself. It's one of three remaining drops I can get :D 

Tbh I never noticed subterfuge proccing on vanish, probably won't notice a difference tomorrow

It's an old "bug" where if Subterfuge ends before Vanish's buff disappears, you get Subterfuge again when Vanish drops off. I use "" for bug cause it remained unfixed for years and years, to the point where everyone assumed it was intentional 

It probably only happens with the Mantle buff, where the duration will refresh when Vanish fades