FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dargarr

Please tell me where i am failing!!!!

First off, you should make sure you read everything that's in the BM hunter guide on the website first.

You're running an incorrect talent setup on every log I could find; you need to run Way of the Cobra and One With the Pack to optimise your dps since you have shoulders. 

You're not following the opening rotation very well at all, your burst is extremely low for your ilvl. To put it in perspective, I'm at 906 ilvl without shoulders, yet my burst dps peaks at 2-2.5m on every pull. Follow your burst rotation every time you use BW as best you can.

Nightblooming Frond is garbage, do your best to get a Bloodthirsty Instinct as soon as possible.

Your artifact level is only 48, that's 3% damage you're missing out on there; not a lot but it can equate to over 20k dps right there.

As you now have shoulders, ideally you'd want as many relics as you can (without sacrificing ilvl) that give you 2% bonus to BW as Kill Command is no longer your largest source of damage. It also works on AoE better than the Jaws/Pack relics, and is a significant boost to all your other abilities, especially as your uptime on BW should be 50%+ with good procs.

Overall, just read the guide, implement the talent changes and do your best to practise the rotation in your order hall and in dungeons before you raid again. 

Edited by Luthixx

12 hours ago, Luthixx said:

You're not following the opening rotation very well at all, your burst is extremely low for your ilvl. To put it in perspective, I'm at 906 ilvl without shoulders, yet my burst dps peaks at 2-2.5m on every pull. Follow your burst rotation every time you use BW as best you can.

burst is lower with shoulders with one with the pack....even with good procs...you do more DPS overall (steady dps) but less burst. If i went with either other talent my burst is higher but over all DPS is lower for the fight.