FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Faelosia

7.2, UH Legendary

Hey guys,

So there's something I don't get.

Fiollowing the guides, it seems that UH head has umped into 2nd position when it comes to Legendary effectiveness.

I've got it, as well as the bracers and KJ trinket.

So I went simming a lot, and whatever combination I try, equipping theh head results only in DPS loss.

Got : Arcanocrystal (860), Str + Mast (875), Str + Haste (875), Gul dan's trinket (880), and I got the hand's set to keep my 4P, and yet, KJ trinket still simms 20k ahead.

Can someone tell me what could be going on ? Is this because my other trinket possibilities suck ?

Best combination I have according to simming (and testing) is 4p + bracers + KJ trinket + Acrcano

As the reviewer of the guide, it's mainly because of how poor your other trinkets are in this case you would gain 3k+ strength over your arcano crystal which for no need to explain is a lot. I'm not sure your helmet you currently have this is probably also a factor. While the helmet is your ideal second BiS (in most cases anyways) it's not a whole lot better than the other legendaries only marginally beating out the other legendaries.  

Thanks again for the explanation :p.

So yes, 4ill try farming sme better trnkiets and will try again with the head later on. (Got the T19 head in HC, no proc, atm).

Yeah I was kinda curious about this change of the helm, being considered the second best as well. Mainly because in the guide for the defile talent it says "we cannot really recommend it in raids over either of the other two talents in this tier." But in the description for the helm it says "It is therefore considered second-best in raid encounters for both single target and AoE situations".

On 3/31/2017 at 1:15 PM, Neoseph said:

Yeah I was kinda curious about this change of the helm, being considered the second best as well. Mainly because in the guide for the defile talent it says "we cannot really recommend it in raids over either of the other two talents in this tier." But in the description for the helm it says "It is therefore considered second-best in raid encounters for both single target and AoE situations".

yeah basically it should just read

"big stat stick"

On 4/5/2017 at 0:01 AM, Drtain said:

Well +15% on deathcoil is decent too Xd.

lol good point XD

i know it won't happen especially with them raising the cost of death coil in 7.2.5 but it would almost be fun to see unholy move back to the death coil gatling gun thing, if only for one tier.