FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gerbs

Consort's Cold Core 7.2

I happened to snag Consort's Cold Core last night. I haven't been able to find much information about them in 7.2 pertaining to their potential viability when paired with Runic Chills and Thronebreaker. I was curious if anyone knew if lowering the cool down on Sind's Fury coupled with legs would actually lower the cooldown down to the point it would justify using them.

Most likely not, unless it's going to be not only a long drawn out fight but also have many adds. In mythic it's possible that it would be ideal over other legendaries.

They were almost a good legendary but with the recent crippling er nerfing of frosts new abilities they aren't really worth using now. Better than nothing certainly but no.

Yeah I actually just read this morning that they really hit Runic Chills and Thronebreaker pretty hard. I guess I was attempting to be hopefully I could make something of the item since as of recently they didn't appear to have any real incentive to equip over another legendary.

Anyways thank you for the replies.

2 hours ago, Gerbs said:

Yeah I actually just read this morning that they really hit Runic Chills and Thronebreaker pretty hard. I guess I was attempting to be hopefully I could make something of the item since as of recently they didn't appear to have any real incentive to equip over another legendary.

Anyways thank you for the replies.

yup its rather impressive, hellfire citadel frost was crazy strong and go nerfed within 24 hours, this time they got us within 12. the machine is getting smarter, more efficient!!!!

Before it got nerfed, the legs where pretty awesome and had the chance to compare with our BiS Legys but now it is nearly as useless as before...

Compared to Toravons f.e.:

Toravon`s Whiteout Bindings

ST

6,82%

2T

7,48%

3T

7,79%

4T

7,99%

Consort`s Cold Core 2,04% 2,85% 3,42% 3,81%
Edited by Prrp