FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Freshkope

relic help ilvl vs trait

I got a mythic 10 warforged +61 blood artifact the other day, but the trait is for sprint /sigh.  However I just got the BiS Vampiric Fetish +55 tonight.  Should I swap?    Here's my armory, assassination, do not have dustwalker footpads, 4 piece bonus.  I feel like it would be an upgrade but I'm not sure based on the ilvls.  Some people are saying with some classes the ilvl trumps the trait, yet the guide doesn't say this or anything regarding this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Freshkope/simple

Edited by Freshkope
forgot link

You can sim them to be certain (mr robot will give you the bonus ID etc) but I can almost guarantee that the fetish will be the better choice. 

On 31/03/2017 at 8:09 AM, Freshkope said:

I got a mythic 10 warforged +61 blood artifact the other day, but the trait is for sprint /sigh.  However I just got the BiS Vampiric Fetish +55 tonight.  Should I swap?    Here's my armory, assassination, do not have dustwalker footpads, 4 piece bonus.  I feel like it would be an upgrade but I'm not sure based on the ilvls.  Some people are saying with some classes the ilvl trumps the trait, yet the guide doesn't say this or anything regarding this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Freshkope/simple

As McEdren said, the Fetish is virtually guaranteed to be better. ilevel to weapon hardly matters to Assassination - my alt Rogue is still using an 850 ilevel relic despite every other piece of gear being 890+

10 hours ago, Carrn said:

As McEdren said, the Fetish is virtually guaranteed to be better. ilevel to weapon hardly matters to Assassination - my alt Rogue is still using an 850 ilevel relic despite every other piece of gear being 890+

McEdren? >.<

If it's the gory dreadlord horn, I think the bonus ID you'll want to use is bonus=1492:3572

And the fetish item=140819/vampiric-fetish&bonus=1487:3514

Edited by MrEdren

18 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

McEdren? >.<

You know, I've read your name like that for... Ever. Literally.

Huh. My bad.